hdd problem
OK, so my computer crashes from time to time, i can play 1 min or i can play an entire day, what happens is basically it just freezes up and i need to shut the PC down, i know its my hdd thats pretty much toast, but i cant buy new hdd for another 16 days, so i want a temporary solution that doesn't require me to reformat the hdd, i don't wanna download all the files required to play gmod again, i had 2 half toasted hdds, just picked one of them out hoping this will give me some more playtime without crashing
the hdd i took out had cyclic redundancy error if i tried to move/copy anything, the main hdd doesn't have that error

so if anyone knows a temporarily way to fix this hdd so it will last me 16 days without crashing every time i try to play anything and that doesn't require me to re format the hdd i would greatly appreciate it

Thanks,
Dragneel
Make a USB stick as HDD, for temporarily use ofcourse.

Search on google to do it, I searched for: "Make USB bootable"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-16-2010, 12:00 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Make a USB stick as HDD, for temporarily use ofcourse.

Search on google to do it, I searched for: "Make USB bootable"

you know, i never thought about that, but then i would also have to download lots of stuff, like winblows lolTounge

but good idea^^ dont have a usb stick thou