okay anakonda's little problem
hey guys im currently speaking for anakonda:
so i got this problem, that i cannot post on forums. I have tried to change browsers. I have contacted soul but he didnt know how to help me. So anyone got any clues on how to fix this? i cannot post in any way
The following 1 user Likes Mini-Shox's post:
  • Anakonda
Well, if soul doesnt know how to help you.

Maybe ask to get your current account deleted, after that you make a new one with the exact same name, nobody cares about post count or whatever anyways. Copy your sig and whatever.

= Fixed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Does it show an error? If so what does it say? If not, you might want to try signing in through steam
Anakonda saying: equa i just made a test acc, and it stil dont work...then i dont think deleting my current acc will help anything...

anakonda says: what do you exactly mean signing in thru steam? if so how to do it?
try pushing CTRL F5 on ur webbrowser it deletes the web browser cache.
You should be able to post, I can't see a problem with your account. Did you verify it by loggin in through Steam though? If not you probably can't post.
Dare to think!
hey guys i got it fixed... it said it wasnt steam verified... i used so long time to find it... anyways its fixed so it can also be closed if u guys have to
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • equal