Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
Name of players: MSOH Arre, [FL:RP] Yurera, Ghost_walker, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3

SteamID's: MSOH Arre: STEAM_0:0:9824470
MSOH LARS ERIK: STEAM_0:1:12210337
[FL:RP] Vegas<3: STEAM_0:0:13955626
Ghost_walker: STEAM_0:0:3634533
[FL:RP] Yurera: STEAM_0:0:15234483

Time in GMT: 24-03-12, 22:22 CET

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: They random raided the Corleone house twice. They killed everyone, molotoved all the doors and they stole all the contra and weed and placed that in MSOH Arres tides truck.
This was all without a (valid) reason.

Evidence:

(on the screenshots you can see that the whole house was on fire)

- The logs (see all the death and see that they hadn't any reason)
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (waited to kill everyone at the Corleone spawn)
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (CDMed)
- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public (one of the RDM's)

ADDED:

Ghost_walker was part of the first raid and second raid and he says that he was also there at the second ride. He admitts that he killed 2 guys, because he thinks it was the Don that has threated some of his friends (if this is true it's still an invalid reason to raid 2 times and RDM everyone).

" I was there I shoot atleast two people that had crowbars so let me adress the rest of the post now"

" Arre requested backup after you guys threatened to kill him in other words a DEATH THREAT so they went in to teach you guys a lesson someone"

Evidence:
- the logs
- see the reactions of him below.

ADDED:

Yurera (see reactions below) was also part of the 2 random raids. He is not on the screenshots, but he says he was there on the first and second raid and has also loaded the contra and weed in the tides truck.

- the logs
- see the reactions of him below.

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian
well i feel that i have the right to post since i was involved first of all Arre requested backup after you guys threatened to kill him in other words a DEATH THREAT so they went in to teach you guys a lesson someone drew a crowbar and got shoot down. After you guys respawned you didn't leave the house just kept standing around. They searched around and found a lot of contra and they took it. i don't see any rule breaking but im not an admin so i can't pass judgement but they had reasons to raid and i feel that they were valid.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-24-2012, 11:05 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well i feel that i have the right to post since i was involved first of all Arre requested backup after you guys threatened to kill him in other words a ....

I don't know where you are talking about but:

1. Death threat? I don't know who threatened him, but it wasn't in the house or wasn't someone from the base (me and DannyBoy, base was at the top floor)

2. They hadn't a valid reason (random dead threat from someone who was not part of the base is not a valid reason)

3. I haven't seen you in the house so all the things that you say are lies or you heard it from one of your random raider friends (secundary source so invalid).

Please don't reply anymore, because you wasn't there.

(03-24-2012, 11:14 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:05 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well i feel that i have the right to post since i was involved first of all Arre requested backup after you guys threatened to kill him in other words a ....

1. Death threat? I don't know who threatened him, but it wasn't in the house or wasn't someone from the base (me and DannyBoy, base was at the top floor)
Im pretty sure that it was the DON CORLEONE who threatened him and You as a corleone will be responsible for what the DON does dont like it dont be corleone
2. They hadn't a valid reason (random dead threat from someone who was not part of the base is not a valid reason)
Look first answer
3. I haven't seen you in the house so all the things that you say are lies or you heard it from one of your random raider friends.
I don't accept people calling me a liar just because you didn't see me so stop making false accusations and either grow up and realise your wrong or just DON'T speak
Please don't reply anymore, because you wasn't there.

Alright let's settle this i was going to ignore the post but first i dont tolerate when some nobody calls me a liar I was there I shoot atleast two people that had crowbars so let me adress the rest of the post now.

Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-24-2012, 11:18 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:14 PM)Jesse James Wrote:

Im pretty sure that it was the DON CORLEONE who threatened him ....

Alright let's settle this i was going to ignore the post but first i dont tolerate when some nobody calls me a liar I was there I shoot atleast two people that had crowbars so let me adress the rest of the post now.

I made pictures from everyone in the base, but haven't see you. Maybe you were there at the first raid.

So, only to make it clear, you think it's a valid reason to raid a base 2 times, because the Don made a dead threat (if this is true)?

You and your random raid buddy's raided the Corleone's house twice, killed everyone without a valid reason (even at the spawn), molotoved all the doors and put all the contra and weed on Arres tide truck. These are the facts and please don't keep saying that the "dead threat (if it is true) is the "valid" reason. Even if it's the reason for the raids (2 random raids) it is invalid.
1) i was there on both raids

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL

3) just because you didn't see me dont mean i was not there.

and lastly
4) You guys that died refused to leave the spawn and also the best of all last time i checked you cant BASE in your spawn and also you have to buy the doors wich none of you guys bought that all i have to say i won't relpy anymore unless you do anymore wild and false accusations Good bye
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

This is just BS from what i have seen. You Built your contra house, at your spawn.... Which i do not think the admins like, at all. But more to the point, we saw, your contraband, when someone opened a door, your DON threatened us. I don't know really what to say, since building your base at your spawn is a very bad idea if you want to break NLR several times......
(03-24-2012, 11:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: 1) i was there on both raids

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL......

1. Well, I took pictures of every raider that was in the house at the second raid and you aren't one them (strange...). I wish that I had pictures of you so I had more proof on you, but a confession is also nice.

2. If you assume that there was a dead threat and it wasn't a random raid for contra and weed (money isn't a valid reason). And still: No reason to raid my base with molotoves.

3. See answer 1.

4. It was the "base" of me and DannyBoy so it wasn't the Corleone's base and you can't buy the front door of the Corleone's -.- (There isn't a rule that you can't base above your spawn

[Base Rules]

1. Walls used to surround a base must no higher than a 1x4 PHX Prop: IE 4 Meters
2. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
3. Bases must abide with the “Door Rules” section, Perimeter gates are considered a door.
4. Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.
5. Fade and Shoots are not allowed (A prop that you can fade with a button, shoot out of, then fade again when you are shot at.)).

(03-24-2012, 11:40 PM)Yurera Wrote: This is just BS from what i have seen. You Built your contra house, at your spawn.... Which i do not think the adm......

You were also there, but not on the screenshots?

1. There aren't any rules about it so...

2. Nobody saw mine contra. They saw the contra after they molotoved my 2 keypaddoors -.-

3. I got RDMed several times and we were also killed after we spawned for a few seconds so there was no way to flee (only when they were to busy with stealing contra and weed to put in their tides truck).

(03-24-2012, 11:47 PM)Jesse James Wrote:

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL......

1. Well, I took pictures of every raider that was in the house at the second raid and you aren't one them (strange...). I wish that I had pictures of you so I had more proof on you, but a confession is also nice.

2. If you assume that there was a dead threat and it wasn't a random raid for contra and weed (money isn't a valid reason). And still: No reason to raid my base with molotoves.

3. See answer 1.

4. It was the "base" of me and DannyBoy so it wasn't the Corleone's base and you can't buy the front door of the Corleone's -.- (There isn't a rule that you can't base above your spawn
This is enough a reason to see that you as Normal Corleone was basing in your spawn, and you should obey your DON , since he is your superior. If you decide to base on the second floor, and they stay on the 1st floor, it is still a Corleone base, if you want to base only you 2, you should just do unemployed and base with each other.....

[Base Rules]

1. Walls used to surround a base must no higher than a 1x4 PHX Prop: IE 4 Meters
2. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
3. Bases must abide with the “Door Rules” section, Perimeter gates are considered a door.
4. Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.
5. Fade and Shoots are not allowed (A prop that you can fade with a button, shoot out of, then fade again when you are shot at.)).

(03-24-2012, 11:40 PM)Yurera Wrote: This is just BS from what i have seen. You Built your contra house, at your spawn.... Which i do not think the adm......

You were also there, but not on the screenshots?
No, either you made a mistake with the screenshots, or you were just sloppy....

1. There aren't any rules about it so...
There may not be rules about it, but it is common sense if you have heard of the NLR rule, that not to base at your spawn!

2. Nobody saw mine contra. They saw the contra after they molotoved my
2 keypaddoors -.-
We saw the contra downstairs, enough a reason to go to the second floor of your house....

3. I got RDMed several times and we were also killed after we spawned for a few seconds so there was no way to flee (only when they were to busy with stealing contra and weed to put in their tides truck).

This is what happends when you decide to build your base, at your frikkin spawn! You didn't even decide to do Local OOC or even PM us to get a chance to leave. We will gladly give you a chance to leave, that is the thing about not being a D*** to others.

(03-25-2012, 12:04 AM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:47 PM)Jesse James Wrote:

3. See answer 1.

4. It was the "base" of me and DannyBoy so it wasn't the Corleone's base .....

Obey my Don??? Me and DannyBoy had 2 rooms there and I don't know where the others had a base. The second floor wasn't the Corleone's base and if it wasn't you had still a valid reason to raid the house.

1. I haven't see you the first or second time, but the pics that I made were taking at the end of the raid when the 3 random raiders were loading the contra and weed. You weren't there when they were loading, maybe you were there before, but I haven't pics of that.

2. Well, I thought I wouldn't be random raided and RDMed at my base.

3. It wasn't my house it was the Corleone's house. But I thought the reason was "a dead threat by someone" but I see now the reason was just contra and weed.

4. PM? You kept killing us so how would I sent you a pm or local OOC if I kept dying.