thinking of buying second 410 shotgun
Since i got bit by a snake with venom into my liver (had 6 months to live) im thinking of buying a second shotgun for my gf while im at in the paddocks cuz ill have my 410 on me incase of a snake again do you think i should buy her one? or leave her mine and take the risk but ive got a wedding in 2 months and a son in 9?
What?
(03-24-2012, 08:39 AM)Lolyoudied Wrote: Since i got bit by a snake with venom into my liver (had 6 months to live) im thinking of buying a second shotgun for my gf while im at in the paddocks cuz ill have my 410 on me incase of a snake again do you think i should buy her one? or leave her mine and take the risk but ive got a wedding in 2 months and a son in 9?

so.... You want to buy your girlfriend a shotgun so she doesnt get bit by a snake?
what the fuck are trying to say
nice
huh?
[Image: 9864979.jpg]
R+ L = J

You don't need a second one, Just one with the proper shells. Birdshot works GREAT against small game such as birds, Squirrels, Mice, And Snakes

(For those that don't know birdshot shoots MANY tiny pellets)

If your using slugs for a snake...Well...You must be pretty stupid.

But, If you do get a second one, Dont go crazy and get something expensive like a Benelli.

A Remington Model 11-87 will do FINE.

[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

So you are dieing in 6 months or did I read something wrong?
(03-24-2012, 08:39 AM)Lolyoudied Wrote: Since i got bit by a snake with venom into my liver (had 6 months to live) im thinking of buying a second shotgun for my gf while im at in the paddocks cuz ill have my 410 on me incase of a snake again do you think i should buy her one? or leave her mine and take the risk but ive got a wedding in 2 months and a son in 9?

So, If i get this right.

You got bit by a venom snake in the liver, you will die in 6 months. You own a 410 shotgun and wish to buy another one for your girlfriend. Or give her yours.. then get married when you have 4 months left to life in and get a son 3 months after your death?

nice
[Image: I_do_not_approve_Is_This_True-s640x480-101966-580.jpg]
(03-24-2012, 02:36 PM)Prune Wrote: So, If i get this right.

You got bit by a venom snake in the liver, you will die in 6 months. You own a 410 shotgun and wish to buy another one for your girlfriend. Or give her yours.. then get married when you have 4 months left to life in and get a son months after your dead?

Thats how I understood it too