Exclamation 
Player name:
Danny sikker and The Scanner Darkly

SteamID (if possible):
STEAM_0:0:18268214 and STEAM_0:1:13600183

Time in GMT:
Ca. A hour after this post.

Summary:
I was taking a driving trip in my newbought Hummer v2. Then I came to the mafia house, where the mafia had made a castle, I was about to turn back then I heard reloading from the inside.

I getted nervous and turned around my car as fast I could and tryed to drive away.
But I didn't get more then 50 yards from the base before they started shoot randomly after me.
So I stopped the car and saw that they was running after me.
I was running to them for get explanation (and I told them that I was recording) and then they started to say "we only was sending you a warning shot" but in that case a deagle is very powerfull to make cardamage if it takes 50hp each shot and then they started to randomly take me as their hostage and in the end kill me on open street.

After this I respawned talked with an admin (Sniperwolf) and then they told me that they wanted 2000$ for giveing me my car back. Sad

Evidence:
I was so angry that I did not even manage to get console evidence before I had closed Garry mod and was here on the website but I started to record after that had shooten after me in my car.
If you look at the health in the video you will see that I have lost health from the episode.

Broke of rules:
Hostage rule 10. You may not hostage people in the streets.
Hostage rule 9. You cant hostage someone randomly.
Mafia rule 4. Just because you are in a gang, does not give you the right to kill anyone.
OOC and IC Rule 2. NLR.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/mafia-***/ - please watch it in high quality and big sceen, for see the sitoration on a better view.
00:00-02:18 (what happens from then I started recording)
06:05-06:10 (look at chat and see what he want me to)

(Iam sorry for my use of language in the klip but I was pretty much pissed off).
After watching your video for a bit .. I can't help but feel that if anyone should be banned - it should be you.

They fired a warning shot - so its not RDM. You were at their base .... miles away from the city.

Then they chased you and demanded money, and gave you MANY opportunities to do so - and you didnt pay.

You were given an opportunity to escape but instead "ran to them for explanation" - is that really good RP? You ran towards someone who shot you?
Well he just bugged the hell out of me on the server to review this request. Denied.