3 Day ban for Sexual Discrimination lol.
Your name: yusufahunter #R

Your ban ID: 7868

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Vero

Why we should unban you: I was standing next to her store and asked what you selling then i went to look for a ghost, banning people with little evidence is a good way to go about things I would appreciate if someone besides Killjoy would look over this ban.
[Image: mm6k5f.png]

(OOC) [FL] WorldWideCoffee: I do not love you, Yusuf
(03-23-2012, 12:35 AM)yusufahunter Wrote: Your name: yusufahunter #R

Your ban ID: 7868

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Vero

Why we should unban you: I was standing next to her store and asked what you selling then i went to look for a ghost, banning people with little evidence is a good way to go about things I would appreciate if someone besides Killjoy would look over this ban.

I agree I was involved with this ban and I don't see how I was harassing or discriminating anyone? I walked by heard what was going on and commented then walked off to look for the ghost. As Yusuf and I were rping Ghost Hunters.
No reason to ban skippy and yusufhunter. Not only backing them up because they are clan mates but they had nothing to do with it. It was all my fault and skippy and yusufhunter shouldnt have gotten ban because of me. A warning wouldve been nice too. I can always learn from my mistakes ._.
None of you 3 are new to this server. I broadcasted "BEHAVE PROPERLY" and such messages through admin to all channels frequently. You got what was coming to you for harassing our female users. Also, Vero - warning? This was your 13th ban. Be glad I didn't make it a permanent one.

Skippy, you didn't do anything?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...4#pid90634
At least you admitted to one phrase there.

I was spectating you guys knocking on the door, shouting over your mics and IC chat, harassing her.
(03-23-2012, 01:00 AM)Killjoy Wrote: None of you 3 are new to this server. I broadcasted "BEHAVE PROPERLY" and such messages through admin to all channels frequently. You got what was coming to you for harassing our female users. Also, Vero - warning? This was your 13th ban. Be glad I didn't make it a permanent one.

The only one discriminating against your female users was Vero, nothing Yusuf or I said was hurtful, or discriminating.

~Because wanting to play ping pong is discriminating. Funny. Also I wasn't knocking on anyone's door. Last time I checked asking someone to play ping pong isn't harassment.
On another note, walking by and spectating what was going on and commenting on one thing that didn't offend anyone but you, maybe you're bad at ping pong that isn't my problem but what I know for sure is I didn't deserve a 3 day ban for saying "WANA PLAY PING PONG GURL?" I'm done talking its pointless arguing with an admin, sorry for all my wrong doing. I've been trying to passive RP lately to change my ways of AGR rping and it has been ruined by so many people doing stupid shit, and I say one thing about ping pong to a girl(which most admins just teleport to them and follow them around which IMO is sexist I wish you guys followed me around.)
If I saw you sexually harrasing any member of our community I would have handed you a ban for a few months.

Count yourself lucky.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (yusufahunter, STEAM_0:1:33807881) will stand as issued.
Please note, discrimination and harassment of any sorts will not be tolerated on our network.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team