CPR/First Aid/AED Course
Today I taught about a total of 9 students CPR, First Aid, and AED on the server. It was in the Nexus and was a sponsored course by the current president. I am certified in all three matters in real life; however, get certified before trying.

The course had live demos, dolls, and working machines. All information in this course was accurate and was how I was taught by the American Red Cross. We had Remon and Zamar as the two main students at first, but then Iban came in. He's a Med Student so it was pretty cool!

We covered Shock, Seizure, Burns, Cuts, Fractures, Conscious Choking, Unconscious Choking, CPR and AED for adults and infants, Poisoning, and Stroke.

Some pictures are below. Admins were on, but never stopped by, so we went unnoticed. Sad I hope to do it sometime soon again.

[Image: sSx1fh.jpg]
[Image: N0HPvh.jpg]
[Image: d7U4bh.jpg]
[Image: DOc2qh.jpg]

These are only a few.
Seemed like it was fun. Even using real information; I would have loved to be there and participated.
Sorry i would have helped or at least participated but I was way too tired at this point in the morning. If you set this up again I will even build you a sweet learning center if you want me to. Great idea!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Jas, Thank you! It was fun using real information and being able to demo it.

beflok, I WOULD LOVE THAT. I had to do a quick thing with desks and chairs, and it looked terrible. I'll contact you.

I wish we had a ragdoll, but they lag the server Sad
Remember me to reward you with an RP point. This really is unique and interesting.

Thumbs up!
(03-22-2012, 11:03 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Remember me to reward you with an RP point. This really is unique and interesting.

Thumbs up!

Thank you! I tried to do something new.

I'm open for any suggestions, comments, etc. Thanks so much to beflok for building a (proper) training area! Smile
(03-22-2012, 11:56 PM)Markla709 Wrote:
(03-22-2012, 11:03 PM)StillAlive Wrote: Remember me to reward you with an RP point. This really is unique and interesting.

Thumbs up!

Thank you! I tried to do something new.

I'm open for any suggestions, comments, etc. Thanks so much to beflok for building a (proper) training area! Smile

Yep Smile id love to help rp it with you as a test subject if you need it! Smile
Need some builds for RP? Click here!