Taking too long to join
Last night, I was attemping to join the server since around 6:30pm, and did not get in till around 7:20pm, I went through all the various and known error messages around 6 times.

Upon the...say...4th time attempting to connect, the game will actually freeze while doing the final Sending Client Info part meaning I have to open task manager and close the program down that way as WINDOWS is normally unresponsive.

Tonight, I have been trying to join since 6:10pm, it is now 7:55pm and I still cannot join. I keep getting various errors, the known ones ofc.

I have tried Vertifying Integrity game cache and defragmentation along with the removal of a few addons and unused maps & Opening it all in firewalls ect.. still nothing.

Please help.

Thanks.
Between the time that this thread was posted and now, I was waiting, got one connection, waited around 3m then got Buffer Overflow, waiting again now.

Please help someone?
now 8:33pm, still not one connection or try.
[Image: source.gif]
Finally got on. After a few hours of trying.

This needs to be sorted
[Image: source.gif]
3 Words, Garry's Mode Thriteen.
If you get buffer overflow type 'cl_updaterate 43' in console
if your game freezes join another online server before you join fearless
Offtopic: YOUR BACK!? YAY!
You should close all unneccessary programs and processes, these not only makes your loading slow, but can also cause overflow errors and freezes during the load.
I uploaded a video to youtube, had 600 ping on avarege. But I accesed the server fast so I have no idea on how you managed that.