Ban request on Dark Squirrel - Plenty of rules broke
Name of player: Dark Squirrel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20418557

Time in GMT: 17:25

Server: rp_evocity_v2d

Summary:
Well this guy was a Rebel Leader and was camping in the Nexus prison with a m4 and letting people out. After seeing plenty of people getting out, I decided to take a look in the prison,
I saw defences in there, but they were built by a Rebel Leader, so I asked about this, which you can see on the video and he told me that he won't remove them,
because he would lose his other stuff, but later in the end of the video you can see that he has them removed.
So... Then I saw the fading door toggling on and off and I decided to run in, and noticed no one was opening it with buttons or anything. Next thing I know this guy has closed himself inside one of the cells and shoots me.
Then I killed him and he tells that he have had them there for a longer time, couple hours, as you can hear on the video.

So basically, he broke following rules:

-A Non-Government official has built contraptions / defences in Nexus
-Keypad abuse
-And pretty FailRP the whole situation, camping in a prison with guns letting people out and then blocking it from the government? And lying on chat that he "forgot" them there.

Evidence: The video clearly shows and tells everything:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFhaA2pNRds
Guilty!
R+ L = J

-A Non-Government official has built contraptions / defences in Nexus There is no rule against this, if so, prove it.
-Keypad abuse He's not shooting through his fading doors, why is it abuse?
- FailRP He's RPing as a rebel who busts people out of the jail..

P.S. I'm pretty sure you didn't yell raid or anything?

I myself can say this because I have also found myself in this situation (however in the basement, therefore less RP). An admin came to investigate, and the only reason it could have been failRP is that we weren't doing anything else other than a few contras. There is NO rule saying you can't have defences in the Nexus, but there are slight different opinions whether this is against FailRP or not.
(03-20-2012, 10:18 PM)SnowMan Wrote: -A Non-Government official has built contraptions / defences in Nexus There is no rule against this, if so, prove it.
-Keypad abuse He's not shooting through his fading doors, why is it abuse?
- FailRP He's RPing as a rebel who busts people out of the jail..

First of all, Tools/props rule 9. states this:
9. Even if you work with the government, ask the current president before spawning props in Nexus.

Now I think the president didn't allow him to build props in there just to block government access and let prisoners out.

For keypad abuse, I think Nasu means that you should use buttons and keypads to operate the fading doors, not your numpad key and just camp somewhere.

And RP'ing as a rebel who busts people out of jail. You think it's rp that he builds blockades, opens all cell doors and camps there and shoots any government official? I don't think so.
(03-20-2012, 10:18 PM)SnowMan Wrote: P.S. I'm pretty sure you didn't yell raid or anything?

1. Why the hell I should have had yelled raid? Reason I killed him was because he shot me first, as you can see on the video.

2. Why are you posting on this thread?
Temar Wrote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

Also, like Viper said, Tools/Props rules says this:
9. Even if you work with the government, ask the current president before spawning props in Nexus.

And I don't think so that he a Rebel Leader could have had this permission, since few minutes before this I was the President and the next president was Jamie, who was derping around.

And by keypad abuse, I mean this in Door Rules:
4. Custom doors have to be open 3 seconds or longer, you must also use the keypad you placed instead of the numpad on your keyboard.
You guys stop posting without sufficient right!

Ban request approved!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!