Misunderstanding
Your name: Piglet

Your ban ID: 7753

Banned by: Black Dog

Server: Evocity 2

Involved: Noone

Why we should unban you: So, I was banned for cdm, this jackass was in my lane we had a collision. Also I was banned for fail driving, THERES SOMETHING CALLED THE COPS THAT TAKE CARE OF THAT.
I was banned for cdm and fail driving, some jackass was in my lane and we had a crash, also so guy walked into the middle of the road I swear to god I tried to stop, but the brakes failed (The person was jaywalking so not my problem). I think there is a slight misunderstanding here.
Piglet, i watched you for a good 3-5 minutes, all i saw was nothing but terrible driving and multiple kills on your part, you also started plowing into some other sports car and began driving around trying to ram into eachother.

The jaywalking person was an avoidable death that you did nothing to avoid.

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
I believe that I was unfairly banned, thats my opinion and this probaly true. People were J-Walking and I couldn't stop on time. Like 2 people were J-Walking and that sports car I was ramming that guy was putting HIS CAR on top of MY CAR so I couldn't even move, he was being a total jerk. Plus, I'm running this game on a sucky WIN XP so I'm lagging pretty bad. Also, 3 days is way to harsh for about two acsidental cdms.
It was more than 2, and you were purposefully doing it.

If by some chance it IS your computer? Then its still your fault, you shouldnt be driving, but you did it anyways, leading to what happened.

Friends dont let friends drive laggy
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
BlackDog by any chance do you understand that a Toyota Supra's breaks aren't sharp. I swear to god I tried to stop, and on one of the Jay-Walkers they jumped right in the road when I was passing by so I didn't even know and the other Jay-Walker was standing in the middle of the road it was a woman walking in a red jacket, I remember it like yesturday (It was today though). She was walking down and I thought I could go fast enough to cut her off and get through, but she wanted to die when I got close she started sprinting to the other side. BAM! I hit her. There are 2 well explained Jay-Walkers that really wasn't my falt.
Plus it was 3 people, but it also wasn't my fault he was in my lane and we had a crash.
I don't mean to interfere, but please, Blackdog, take a look at this guys ban history.

He has 10 bans, Isnt that within reason for a Permenant ban? I can be sure that I have seen someone get one thats had half the bans he has, and by looking at his reasons, he obviously hasnt learnt his lesson.

Go to bans and put this STEAMID in the search bar - STEAM_0:1:20494047

As I had said, I apologize for the interference.
[Image: source.gif]
(03-20-2012, 08:32 AM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I don't mean to interfere, but please, Blackdog, take a look at this guys ban history.

He has 10 bans, Isnt that within reason for a Permenant ban? I can be sure that I have seen someone get one thats had half the bans he has, and by looking at his reasons, he obviously hasnt learnt his lesson.

Go to bans and put this STEAMID in the search bar - STEAM_0:1:20494047

As I had said, I apologize for the interference.

Permanent Bans are discussed among the Team, Not in Unban requests.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Please could someone get an other admin into this because I'm not getting anywhere. I would like to see their opinion of this unfair ban/misunderstanding.
Unban request denied:

1) The admin says he saw your purposely breaking this rule multiple times.
2) You have a lot of bans which makes you not very believable.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.