My EXTREEME PC hours today....
so all i wanted to say is that ive ben on computer 11 hours today and im having a killer headache....love, zing
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
So? I'm on my computer 24/7, just put the CPU in my briefcase, superglue the monitor to my face and I 'm good to go
7am - 9PM (Still Going).

1 Admin, 2 Servers.

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 6 users Like ForceGhost's post:
  • equal, Colonel Burger, Dubwub, StillAlive, Zamar, WorldWideCoffee
(03-18-2012, 08:31 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: 1 Admin, 2 Servers.

Not true, I have been playing with toast all day..
Once, ive had my PC on for 8 days straight. The only reason i turned it off was because it was around 65c.
Double post all across the sky!

Ive once played 10.30am > 11.40am next day.

[Image: source.gif]
First day I made like 7 hours, second i made 14 hours. XD
R+ L = J

Longest Ive ever played on the server was from about 6 a.m. on a Friday and then on till about 4:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Doing Lombardi stuff, takes skill and time to perfect it. That and Im a panda, so I was eating bamboo for half that time.
The following 1 user Likes wweee2345's post:
  • ryan!
(03-21-2012, 11:18 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Longest Ive ever played on the server was from about 6 a.m. on a Friday and then on till about 4:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Doing Lombardi stuff, takes skill and time to perfect it. That and Im a panda, so I was eating bamboo for half that time.

Lombardi is a hard life!
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(03-21-2012, 11:20 PM)ryan! Wrote:
(03-21-2012, 11:18 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Longest Ive ever played on the server was from about 6 a.m. on a Friday and then on till about 4:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. Doing Lombardi stuff, takes skill and time to perfect it. That and Im a panda, so I was eating bamboo for half that time.

Lombardi is a hard life!

Especially with all the haters that come with it, its a shame I cant walk into the server and say the word "Lombardi" as it seems to threaten peoples well-being. We were just a group of Panda's, Humans, and most of all sympathizers yet society (being Fearless Community) shunned our seemingly perfect existence.
Thus I am proud to say, even today, with all the whimsical days of like I pray, may I once hear a "Lombardi for life!" once before I tumble away?

Anyone ever been so over-tired, that they start to forget who they are and feel like your high?

Its crazy.
[Image: source.gif]