Connection failed after 4 retries
Exclamation 
After one night, when I try to join the server it gives me "Connection failed after 4 retries" error.
It also seems that I can't join any of the servers I've been before, or I can't join heavily modded servers. I'm not sure.
I've tried reinstalling gmod, restarting router couple of times, messing with steam cloud-settings...

Any ideas?

AND if you don't know any other solutions, if possible, please reset my character/profile on the server, I want to play that much.
The error you are getting has nothing to do with your computer.
Get better internet if you want to fix this :-).
(03-18-2012, 06:36 PM)Sommer Wrote: The error you are getting has nothing to do with your computer.
I have played many many hours already, and never had this problem before. It just started appearing suddenly after last night, and we didn't get a new connection or anything.

(03-18-2012, 06:39 PM)Cagar Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 06:36 PM)Sommer Wrote: The error you are getting has nothing to do with your computer.
I have played many many hours already, and never had this problem before. It just started appearing suddenly after last night, and we didn't get a new connection or anything.

This STILL means that there's something wrong with your network or computer.
If you get this problem with other games and other computers, call tech support.
Did you download/upload something? As when I upload video's to youtube I have 600 ping but I don't have any internet problem's...