[NL]DannyBoy

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:47774980

Time in GMT:
3:40pm

Server:
Evocity_v2d

Summary:
I am doing Speed Cop RP, when Dannyboy and another gangster fly past me, over the speed limit, they crash, I yell at them to get out, they don't, so they drive away in an attempt of escaping and I shoot and kill him as a last resort.

As usual Cop RP, I seize his car and take it to the compound, upon arriving at the compound, I see DannyBoy running toward his car with a crowbar, where he then kills me so that he can get his car back.

Rules Broken: NLR, FearRP, RDM.
(After that video ended, I walked over to dannyboy's tazed body, and tried to get him arrested, the mayor, at this point was too busy moneyleeching to arrange an arrest warrant. DannyBoy then tries to claim he is innocent, fails, so gets one of his friends to drive into the crowd, killing atleast 6 people including around 3 cops. The massive CDM can be verified by ForceGhost.)

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7riz-PZdfkE
[Image: source.gif]
1.I drove away, but got shot to dead because I drove to fast and than drove away? Nice FearRP (try this in real life as a cop) and RDM (no valid reason to kill me).

2. I waited for 5 min. because I had no car to drive to the city, because you had my car you so no NLR.

3. Where did you see me on your "evidence" video?

4. I didn't kill you once! (check the logs)

5. One of my "friends" massively CDMed, but what has this to do with me?

So all his allegations are not true.

You were driving recklessly and crashed, at that point i put you under fearrp, then you drove away and i shot and killed you as a last resort.

Im afraid to tell you it doesnt take me 5m to drive to the compound. I'd also like to add that you admit to breaking NLR. I took your car then somehow in your next life you know where its headed and that it was taken.

You see yourself crowbarring me. Stop lying and just admit it.

Its also attwmpted rdm, as if that cop didnt taze you, id have died

Danny did this. He admits breaking nlr and somehow knows it was his friend that CDM'd.

Also, it would be a coincidence for me to seize your car and take it to the compound, and as i do so, get almost killed by a 'random' gangster that chooses to kill a cop in your conviscated car infront of multiple other cops.

Seems legit.

I crashed because you spawned a prop on the way -.-

I don't say it took you 5 min to drive to the compound. I said: "I waited for 5 min. because I had no car to drive to the city, because you had my car" And I don't admit that I broke NLR I ment: so I didn't broke NLR (didn't kill you after you RDMed me and waited for 5 min. to go back to the place where I died).

I wasn't crowbarring you so no attempt to rdm you.

"so gets one of his friends to drive into the crowd" Well, someone CDMed a whole crowd (just believing your words), but I had nothing to do with it.That's what I said (and what everyone can read).

And again: I haven't anything to do with the CDM. (admin can check the logs if I asked/commanded it to the gangster)
I have nothing more to say.

I have stated all the evidence i could gather and posted it in this thread. I am not a lair and wouldnt lie about such accusations.

(Admins of FL dont have steam chat logs. You also admitted the CDM'er was your friend. Seems legit.)

Can an admin please justify this thread?
He is not a friend -.- I said: "friend", because you said it is a friend of my (don't know the guy/"friend" also check my steam friends).
Tried to explain it with me reaction before this one, but you don't want to understand it.
When you have nothing to say don't start to talk cr*p ;-)
Let the admin(s) decide

Not enough evidence, denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!