Garry's Mod 13 Beta
I just got a Garry's mod 13 beta key today! Cheese Does anyone else have a beta key for Garry's mod 13? Maybe you could share some pictures?
I'll post some pictures to give an idea what its like so far.

I got it months ago and i believe there is thread about it already but anyways quite useless otherwise than new engine.
Yeah, I found myself wondering what to do, but I did notice it running a bit smoother on servers. I don't mind most of the new menus, though I would have to get a bit used to them compared from what garrysmod 10 has. I'm mostly speaking about the prop selection menu.
I got the GMod 13 Beta sometime in January

Overall the engine is a lot smoother (Less errors). In single player, I could easily run about 60 FPS on an integrated card.
Bit of different features in the beta of course being:
- Independent engine
- Different selection method
- Different VGUI
- Load time getting into the game is a lot faster

Overall a good update.
Lmao on "Guns and shit"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Colonel Burger
How do you get the beta key? :L
I just followed garry on twitter and waited till he announced a time for the beta keys to be released then you login to accounts.garrysmod.com and get a key there when the time comes. 1000 keys were gone in 9 minutes when I got mine.
Due to the fact that Gmod have sold 1.4 million copy's on steam will make me beleve that I have a little chance to get a key myself Sad
Well if your on top of it and always checking his twitter feed then I don't think it will be that hard. I was waiting on accounts.garrysmod.com 5min before the keys being release constantly refreshing the page and I managed to get one.
Meh, I wait. I'm not that into Gmod