Ban Request > *koekiemonster*
Yes, I want to go to the owner of the prop when the prop spins all the time around them. I have to prop Sun 1-3 seconds to Aimen before I see if that prop is
I don't really understand what you mean by that, but I guess you mean you didn't know who the actual guy prop pushing is, since you didn't see his name, and you thought it was *koekiemonster*. Right?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
It was *koekiemonster*
SS + HSS + Cops shot them but he spawn Props push the Officers away, etc
I saw the name *koekiemonster* = 0h
Only Minges to so shit -.-
Sjonnie was it not i know it.
I am not Stupid
You are saying that the guy in the pictures is prop pushing, when the prop is owned by Sjonnie, therefore it couldn't of been *koekiemonster*
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Okay Holdem, talk with Sjonnie he say to you too *koekiemonster* prop push -.-
Not enough proof then. Case will be closed in 2 days if no evidence is shown.
Okay Holdem, close the Thread because i see *koekiemonster* never more.
Is pointless to search for more Evidence
Case Closed.