Top three players!
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/1...8.8:27015/

I am in the top 3! bottom of the page, i couldn't have gotten this far without the 384 people i brutally beat to death with a rusty crowbar, chopped to bits with my knife, crushed to a paste with my corvette, blown their head into pulp with my sniper, or filled with bullet's either with my AK, "little Kenny" or my silenced usp, "silent kenny". Oh, and maybe 10 of those are form me meloning spartanjunior. THANKS!
You do realise this wont make you look better, but even more like a Minge.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 2 users Like Flame's post:
  • FuttBucker24, Sweet Bro
(03-17-2012, 01:10 AM)Flame Wrote: You do realise this wont make you look better, but even more like a Minge.

an admin think's im a minge?
The Score is actually the Kill count.
and the hours
I agree with Flame, you just look like a minge.
In fact, you are a minge, but congratulations on bein on the kill list. I couldn't even find my name on page 4 so I gave up. Is your goal number 1, because the other day you were number 10....
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • Sweet Bro
Hours is Time Played. Score is number of Kills.
(03-17-2012, 05:56 AM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: I agree with Flame, you just look like a minge.
In fact, you are a minge, but congratulations on bein on the kill list. I couldn't even find my name on page 4 so I gave up. Is your goal number 1, because the other day you were number 10....

Explain to me HOW i am a minge? i don't RDM or propkill or anything, i have 230 hours on the server and 5 rp points, i wouldn't do anything like that.
I said, you looke like one if you are happy about being on that list.

Hence you obviously are only in for AgressivRP
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I have to agree that being in that list is not something to be proud of. It's based on the amount of kills. If you are in the top 20 of Fearless, you can show off.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.