Gas seller
I just bought a car here for a few days ago and on this already pretty well scriptet server I got even more surprised to see that there was, a gas counter on the cars and then I got the idea and I know you maybe have heart from another 100 player before but what about a new job as "gas seller".
Then he could sell gass on the gas station to other player for a cheap price.
I mean the moddels already is there, they just watting to get scriptet. It would be like the "dot over the i" in this already pretty realistet gameplay options for the carmod I my eyes.

What I had in my minds was like:

shipment on 5 gascan with a buyprice on 1000-1500 each shipment.

Moddel: moddels/props_junk/gascan001a.mdl.
(this moddel is explosive and I think it should keep being that it cant really do any big damage dont even in a big among)

Then my idea was that it should give 100% petrol and that the timelimit of petrol maybe should be set alittle up.

A job as gas seller with a playerlimit on 1.

About the moneycost I think that as long that it is that cheap like food it isn't really a "money eater".

I see people driveing around in cars to more then 100.000$ and I dont got that much money myself but I would'nt die if I should pay alittle more and then have a that much more realistic gameplay with my car Smile
We already have gas cans but they are disabled for now.