Evo-Village.
Thats not allowed at all.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

We pretty much owned everything UM related
Dunno, but ENPA was allowed to set up fence there.
We owned all the doors in UM so we are allowed to build inside how we see fit. You can see clearly that the contraptions are on the side of the road and don't block the main route to the base.

Where's the rulebreak?

Edit: I never was permabanned. Nervous
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm not turning against you Ruxandra.
But there is a fence blocking the Main road to UM
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-15-2012, 05:37 PM)Maverick Wrote: Makes me feel sad people has to break the rules to do RP.

When the server rules restrict the players in such a way it becomes impossible to be creative it's better to grey-line it then to not RP at all.
The rules benefit contrafarmers more then they benefit RP'ers.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Ohh sorry about the permban then Ruxandra, wasnt you Tounge
But its not allowed to build outside at all (Public building) Only inside your house (UM,MTL,Cub,Cafe etc)

Hehe Cheese
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(03-15-2012, 05:57 PM)Maverick Wrote: Ohh sorry about the permban then Ruxandra, wasnt you Tounge
But its not allowed to build outside at all (Public building) Only inside your house (UM,MTL,Cub,Cafe etc)

Hehe Cheese
And thus I'll say it again... The rules benefit contrafarmers. Not creative RP'ers.

The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • StillAlive
The Burger has a question, can I still do this? Cause I wanted to perfect it with a sort of rent thing and roles :3
Maverick, your attitude really does make me sad...

I mean, yeah you are technically right! but come on, if they owned the UM what is the issue with taking some road which goes no where else and some forest land?

They made the effort to do it, and made the effort to rp. Would you prefer people to sit and contra farm? If people abide by the rules completely then RP just goes round in a circle, I think the rules can be used as a safe guard against idiots who build on the roads inside the city but they are only trying to have a good time RP'in!

You might tell me I'm wrong, but it really is very sad to see an admin who appears to be so against a very simple rp.