Need to talk with owner or/and owner *IMPORTANT*
*IMPORTANT*

I need to talk with owner or/and owner, i am not listing the things i want to talk about, but it has made my friend leave, and most of my friends and me deciding to leave FL.

Add me: |FP|ThEJoKeR (Cat
And steam message me.
Or private chat/steam group chat.

P.S Soul if your reading this, i'd really appriceate if you did accept this, there are some things i really want to tell you.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Why didn't you just send him a private message over the forums? Why did you need to make this thread?
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • Dubwub
Already send me a PM which i cant reply to due to his PM being deactivated.

So Instead of the PM:
If you have evidence that supports me abusing my powers then please post an Admin Abuse Thread.

Don't PM Threatening me about it.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Elder
Soul is on Holiday if i remember correctly.
Pming him might be more effective broski
(03-14-2012, 04:43 PM)Rainbowofdeath Wrote: *IMPORTANT*

I need to talk with owner or/and owner,

Dafuq?
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • Elder
(03-14-2012, 06:06 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Already send me a PM which i cant reply to due to his PM being deactivated.

So Instead of the PM:
If you have evidence that supports me abusing my powers then please post an Admin Abuse Thread.

Don't PM Threatening me about it.

I didnt mean to threaten you i'm sorry but, you banned me for "Several racism bans" I have had 1 racism ban that was a month, then got shortend, then i got a perm ban for saying ***, saying the f word isnt a perm ban.
Plus i got told by my friend idk who it was it was goldhand/greenbanana they told me they asked you if they could go into some clan, and apparently you said "We dont accept 12 year old kiddies" i'm not saying you did, but this is what ive been told, and im sorry for being racist, and swearing a lott, and threatning you forceghost, its just my mums passed away and ive been so angry ive been in a lott of trouble, i pretty sure i will be calm for now on, i promise this of you unban me, this is the only gmod server i go on now, FP added fists and other crap now its a minge server.

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Well in that case make unban request and we will review your ban. :/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
As Soul said, please post an Unban Request.

As for the claim that I discriminated against your friend, I think you really must have me mistaken for another Admin as I don't own a clan.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-17-2012, 09:03 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: As Soul said, please post an Unban Request.

As for the claim that I discriminated against your friend, I think you really must have me mistaken for another Admin as I don't own a clan.

I think the clan was, DUTY, and i have made a unban request its on page 2 of unban requests And forceghost if you do unban me, i am sorry for what i've done and can you add me on steam.
I'm leaving friendly players.

Bye the way, who is good at makeing the FearlessLogo signature thing, like your one has yoda and that in it. (under your post)

-Oprah Winfrey