Poll: Contraband system
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's good now.
16.67%
1 16.67%
Let's get the Energy contraband back.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Make earnings lower.
16.67%
1 16.67%
My idea... Write below
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Contraband earnings, your opinion please.
Sondre Paven av Krølltopper and me were talking about the CityRP gamemode and we discussed a few things as Jobs earning and contraband earnings.

We both think that the current Contraband script gives the player too easy too much money. Some people earn 500k because they steal contrabands.

We have a few options:
1. Leave the contraband system intact.
2. Get the Energy contrabands back.
3. Making the earnings lower.
4. Your idea

Vote here and it could be changed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Ill will have an combination of 2 and 3.

First of all what have we earned on this new system. PPL rob each other and none is willingto go cop since they cant have contras. Those who got contras only hide with it, and only leavs to steal more contras. PPL leavs contras over night and earn money while server lags as hell. Maybe earning 200k over night for no work is that fair?! Hell no.

This my frinds is fail RP.

Why we should get old system back is as easy as this.

WE willl actually RP, we cant earn more money on steling contras. Only destroying them. Which makes ppl wanna go cops too.
The amount it proucsed should be reduced hard, maybe even 2/3. Then ppl will earn money a fair way.

The comunity may get some donations again, and with more it will be willing to spend more time on updates to server. And in the end make it a better comunity.

I think none will support me in this, but the problem with this pool is that you will prbarly take the wrong decission and keep it as its now which fails hard. Call me arrogant and dumb, but atleast i see the problems with having this system.
Well... My opinion is very easey.
Lowering the contrabands earning is no point.
Contrabands is illegal (In-game).
And it's the police's job to destory them. (Or take them away and not refill them, so they cant spawn new ones.)
Gystez May i ask you how you will solv the problem with no cops then? If you see 8 players on why are they always mafia or rebels or something else than cops?

Easy! they dont earn anything on having it. So you must lower it, or else it will go to hell. And none will go cops unless forced or else its minges. Which is why we need a 8-24 hours server gameplay time lock on those jobs or else they will be abused.
There is many that want to be cop.
And it shouldn't be ANY minges as cop or any jobs!
When it's minges, they should be banned!

- Removed the offtopic content. Soul
gYsteZ thats a lie and you know it. None wanna be cop unless they don't care for money... and there is none of them. Anyways a RP without cops are a fail RP. I understand that you wanna keep the current 1200 dollars if i remember right. But it stills suck, and none will donate since its easier to actually use contras.

And what happen without donators?

The community need it to pay the rent for server, and eventually rent a script for updates. And cops anyway need some futures that make ppl wanna become it.