[Pas/Agr] United Workers' Nation [Unofficial]
The Captial of the UWN is currently under construction. It is right now in the development stage. We have a couple of ideas of where we will construct this Capital. We plan to unveil it in approximately 4-5 days!

Also! We are currently creating our flag as well. This will most likely be done in about 2-3 days.

One last thing! If you are applying for a state, it will be easier to speak with the governor of that state than post an application here. Applications are accepted here but in your interest we would recommend either meeting the governor in the city or by messaging him. That is all of the news for right now! Lets spread the word!

-Fultzy
Sorry it took me so long to reply Blusheep i was at holiday inn yesterday and early today just for a "spring break" sort of thing. But i dont really know you so i wouldnt put you at governer assistant yet. Though I do know you were in S.A.A. so I will put you at loyal worker. If you do meet with me in game I may put you at governer assistant.
Steam Name: joeveryold
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26094463
In-Game Name: Joe Roberts
Hours on Sever: around 520
Which State you would like to apply for: Soli's Wise Elder
Why would you like to join this State?: I feel I can help with the production in this state.
Past Experiences: I have served as a task master in the Shadow Associates Agency
Joeveryold I know Grubbert and Fultzy made the right choice on making you a taskmaster and I will happily welcome you into the part of Soli. But you will be put at the rank of Governer's Assistant just because I only know you slightly but I know you are a very loyal and trustworthy member from back in S.A.A.
May i ask what happened to SAA?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-14-2012, 11:58 PM)Equalizer Wrote: May i ask what happened to SAA?

We closed it? That is what happened.
After talking with a man that goes by the name of Afflack, We decided that to push forward and advance we needed to protect each other. We talked for awhile and in doing so created an alliance. Black Talon is now not an enemy nor foe but a friend. Do not shoot your new friends... This paper is fully secured by John Grub Marston.

[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Tell that to Arre, he has practicly hostaged theo and i 2 times on the street!
He was there when we did it... He even said " sure Sure."
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Since I'm a worker at Soli, and Soli is where the money comes from, what methods should we use to get the money? Like should we contra farm in a highly defensive base, or do something else?

Plus in my current situation I am planning to come back(in a while).
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=11257