How many bans till perma?
Just wondering how many bans before you get permed. And does any ban stack up, even if its not even a day ban? I don't even think that my last ban should really count if there is a counter till perma. Search [FL:RP]Batman. It's only 12 hours
Sounds like you want to know how far you can go before you get it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Noobias
(03-12-2012, 02:39 AM)Toxic Wrote: Sounds like you want to know how far you can go before you get it.

I'm just wondering. The last ban as batman I didn't know you could get banned for something that minor and pointless(considering no one was harmed).Also, I saw NiT GriT got banned for 15 previous bans. If I ever got that high in bans I was mostly wondering if short bans(like the one that just happened to me that are less than a day)would count as serious bans, counting up to the perma.
Don't do anything wrong or stupid and it shouldn't be a problem. Read the rules, too.
Once you count hits 10 .. the next big ban can be your last it all depends really i have seen perms handed out before 10 for those truly bad minges

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 1 user Likes Nadrick's post:
  • Coffee Jr
Depends how big is the violation and have you learned from your mistakes and if you have 200 hours you should know the rules already.
i always thought it was 3 bans then perm but that might be because it's 3 bans then perm in almost all of the games i play.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

It depends on what you have done... But mostly its 14
IF a large number of bans is on your record and we feel you are a consistent rulebreaker the team will disscuss it and decide what course of action to take.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Your first ban could be a perm ban. There are no maximum bans.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.