If some one ddose's you.
Simple: Get they're ip.
If they are ddosin you get up the RUN
[Image: x0pnie.png]
type in Netstat -a

Spoiler :
Send there ip to me, i will send it to my friend captain planet and he will get his/her normal ip if they are hiding behind a VPN, I will send it back then simply report him.

The following 1 user Likes Sharkie's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
You do know that DDoS attacks come from OTHER affected Computers right? Doesn't this only work if it's a direct attack?
Quote:[Image: a2q1pw.jpg]

I Told you not to get that God Damd it! Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-10-2012, 07:16 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: You do know that DDoS attacks come from OTHER affected Computers right? Doesn't this only work if it's a direct attack?

It would be a DoS then.
(03-10-2012, 07:30 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
Quote:[Image: a2q1pw.jpg]

I Told you not to get that God Damd it! Tounge

Dont worry force, you said dont SO I DID <3 Still love you.
I was on about find some one who wanted to be forceghost jr, Didn't say we was gonna actually you know Tounge
That might only work for a DoS attack, not a DDoS attack.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Serpent Lord
(03-10-2012, 09:21 PM)Soul Wrote: That might only work for a DoS attack, not a DDoS attack.

That's what i pointed out.
Why would someone DDoS with their own computer? And secondly, it's not possible* to trace back a proxy back to the original IP.

* = A friend of yours.

(03-10-2012, 09:21 PM)Soul Wrote: That might only work for a DoS attack, not a DDoS attack.

True and untrue. You could attack with one machine, but spoofed.
Well, when i was bein DDoSed it worked for me,
You can't trace back proxy servers unless you track the server owner, and demand your IP. You need expenive machinery inorder to do so.