Toyota Supra or Shelby Mustang...?
Information 
When i started playing on the server, i so much wanted the Shelby Mustang.
it took me a while, but not THAT long to earn the money. Now, ive grown tired of the Mustang. so ive thought about selling it and then buying the Supra. for that ill need to earn 90.000. i just wonder: anyone? should i do it? is the Supra better than the mustang and is it worth it? is there anyone that could might borrow me a supra once and let me try it? just so i know if its worth it. it would be really helpful Cheese
Supra looks like a turtel. Avoide buying it! And if you buy it i must brodcast that your a traitor of Norway and send you to Sweden. Why? Cus no norwegian man or woman will sit in a toyota supra aslong as they aint mad or are going to Sweden where they better live the rest of their life. Cheese
over half of that commentary had nothing to do with my question to do, and i did not ask what it looks like
Quote:Supra looks like a turtel. Avoide buying it! And if you buy it i must brodcast that your a traitor of Norway and send you to Sweden.

Now that's just offensive, I'm from sweden.
I prefer the Supra, because:

1. The handling is good
2. The interior is very detailed
3. It's more unique than the mustang.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I hate the toyota because:

1. It looks like a turtle shell
2. If you drive forward it goes to hell.
3. Its very very ugly.
4. ... its from Japan. Dont buy those cars or else they will get monopol on cars in the end.
thanx Soul :] (not thatnx to anyone else that posted on this comment) Tounge
It still looks like a turtle.
Supra is too ehm... Normal? Someone always have the supra, you rarely see the mustang...
i have only seen the supra once, and mustang like 5 times >.<