Warranted Functions
Smile 
Too many times have I been in cop chases with warranted criminals and I had a brilliant suggestion to stop the, from using the one escape they always use...

The Lake Teleporter

If a user is warranted, disallow them to use the auto-Teleporter. Instead, it would teleport them somewhere closer, such as the corleone house area.

And when the car is teleported, the petrol goes to 0, to avoid them from driving away fast and escaping.

Would prevent any people from ruining good chases by driving/running into the Teleporter.
Why is the teleporter there anyways?

Just wondering...
Prevent people from entering the cave, which has a texture bug that crashes the server.

IMO, fearless could edit the map and remove the cave which would then allow users to go to that side, and not need a Teleporter.
-Support Just make it fade from a distance. Skeptical
(03-10-2012, 09:25 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: Prevent people from entering the cave, which has a texture bug that crashes the server.

IMO, fearless could edit the map and remove the cave which would then allow users to go to that side, and not need a Teleporter.
they need the allowance from the owner of the map, which they prolly wont get.
It is just not one author it's many.

Try contacting Sgt. Sickness
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-10-2012, 10:14 AM)[FoRTyKaY] nil Wrote: -Support Just make it fade from a distance. Skeptical

You sir, are an idiot. Do not post anything on here that you are lacking knowledge of. What you just said, relates to nothing the suggestion is about.

And it is about being in a car chase and the person drives past lake to the teleporter which will teleport them back to the city = admin punishable.

Also, i think you are relating you statement as a flaming discharge from my post on your suggestion, when i said,

Quote:-Support.

Just make it fade from a distance. That would be better.

So if umad bro, do not post your useless flaming on my suggestion.
The teleporter would still move them away, no matter how far. Until there's a firm solution to prevent this, +/- support.
+ Support
and Done
This is now in the Beta and will be live soon
I changed the spawn location to near the lake instead of respawn
i have myself never seen anyone do that but it sounds like its annoying as heck so ill put down my +support.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate