GAMES - 2012
Out of all those, I only look forward to

Arma III.

Although GTA V could be fun also
I'm more of a horder. I collect PS1 and 2 games, play them to death and find some more. I'm replaying Okami, Rayman Revolution and Final Fantasy IX, X and X-2 at the moment. I tend to.. play a lot of games at the same time.

So I guess I don't really pick up on this generation of games.
But I am looking forward to Rayman Origins, me and Shadow will be enjoying that a lot. Also, I am dying to play TERA and Guildwars 2. More so GW2 than TERA just for the fact that TERA is pay monthly and I am not putting that much into an MMO.

If anyone is interested we should make a GW2 guild yaaaah.
Battlefield 3

Anyone?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
*Secretly plays the TERA beta on both EU and US servers*
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(03-08-2012, 06:36 PM)StillAlive Wrote:
GAMES - 2012

Alright guys so we're getting closer and closer to great titles coming up this year including both oldfags and newcomers!
So I'd like you all to write what you're looking forward to and why. I will be adding it all to the list beloooooooow so we can get it together.

The List:

GTA V:
Loved them all and I'm sure we're gonna love this one too.

FarCry 3:
Now back on an island with even better graphics.

Borderlands 2:
This game was revolutionary back in 2010 so I bet it'll be good this year too.

Hitman: Absolution
Personally I've played all the games and loved them all equally. There are alot of suspicious thoughts around this Hitman, saying it has been dugged down too much... Maybe it's true or maybe not! However I'm getting it.

Arma III
The others were great so why shouldn't this one be.

Prototype II
If you like blood, gore and to generally crush people.

Max Payne III
Speaks for itself. Max Payne is art.

Assassins Creed III
Assassins creed is unique and there isn't many games like it. The saga continues!

Counter Strike Global Offensive:
Why not.

Amnesia: A Machine for Pig.

Bioshock Infinite:
The other ones were great so this one should sure live up to its name.

Over and out.

No Silent Hill Downpour on the list? Sad you make me sad flame Sad

anyway im only looking forward to

Silent Hill Downpour , Guild wars 2 and Silent Hill HD remakes.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Your missing:

Ghost Recon (4) Future Soldier: Looks real sweet with all the new weapons, Weapon modification and other stuff!

Guild Wars 2: Which is gonna be Sweet ya'all!

Darksiders 2: You get to play death with dual Wielding Scythes! How awesome isn't that?

Diablo 3: Looks good enough to be a playable game! Still bugs me with the IRL Money Action House!

Cheers!
Episode 3!

Wait.. nevermind..
Far Cry 3 is my next goal, I have played Far Cry 1 and 2 and it was realy good (even after I finished the game).

And Midget, What platform do you play BF3 on? just asking
Everyone of you (Not Yuera) forgot Diablo III. Just preordered it and im downloading Smile.
Half life 1, Half life 2, oh wait, what comes after 2? Fuck it, Half life 2 Episode 1, Half life 2 Episode 2, hmm, let's release a new game! Left for Dead 1, Left for Dead 2, Team Fortress Classic, Team Fortress 2, Portal 1, Portal 2...