FL i am disappointed
This was the worst day in FL history that i have been in at least. Alright here is the story the evening began quiet well i was hired as security guard by iban to guard him during his Stand up act. So me and Yurera came to the spot and the show started. During the show i saw several complaints on a certain SS agent (not going to tell names unless admins request it) for mass RDM and NLR breaking. After about 30 minutes Yurera got called back to our base. After he left people started to swarm into the comedy club and started to throw bottles at me standing on peoples heads, mic spamming , randomly tranqing and just being a general minge. After my duty was complete i went back to my base which was totally destroyed. Yurera was still there trying to defend himself. While i stood outside watching the chaos a Corleone member came up behind me and crowbarred me to death. And all this chaos began because admins went offline for like 5 minutes and it continued until i logged out of the server. Altough i have to say thanks to blackdog who logged on and saw the chaos and im sure the tried his best to resolve it for wich i am thankful. So i am not making this thread to say that i am disappointed in the admin i if anything am disappointed with the players who think that just because the admins log of its a free ticket to minge city. that is all i had on my mind for now

Sincerely yours

Ghost_walker
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I saw random tranqer also, Tim just left when i got on and Dry had connection problems and he couldn't do anything :/
sorry this happened, i dont mind going between both servers, jut send me a steam message (if your on my friendslist) or come in the teamspeak and poke me, or ask somones if they have me on their friendslist to message me.

i don't mind switching between to help out just gotta tap me on the shoulder is all.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
I was at the base when it tracked out..... I came to the base where my Leader wanted backup, when i came the cops where in there and my boss half-Alive, i decided to help since it was my home... I killed around 3 cops, and after 2-3 min a SS comes, Picklockes open the garage door, i kill him but get Badly hurt, i get my health up and started to rebuild when i got tipped off there was a man outside my garage door, the SS pickedlocked the garage door, it was the same guy that was here a min ago.... I got him, started to sell everything and get out of there. When i am done, i get a full car of SS on my driveway. I was in my car and well, i was calmly driving away when the SS i just killed.... Jumps out and Sprays me full of bullets.... We also observed the guy and well, in the first 10 minutes of him being on the server where 11-0 in 10 minutes... People started to complain in OOC..... No admins where on at the time, I was scared to blitz... and didn't have time to take any photos.... But this! Pfft!

Sincerely yours! Yurera!
thanks for telling me nadrick if i would have known you were online i would have tried to get in contact with you its sad that dryblood had connection problems but im glad that blackdog came online and it looked like he did his best to try and get the situation under control

EDIT: im pretty sure i have photos of his 10-15 first minutes on the server where he have a score like 11-1.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Yurera
We are trying to disperse ourselves between the Servers.

Sometimes some @ Calls do slip through tho.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-06-2012, 09:32 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: We are trying to disperse ourselves between the Servers.

Sometimes some @ Calls do slip through tho.

That is totally understandable. We can not be everywhere and some not at that time. Do your best and we will do ours!

Cheers! Yurera

i totally understand that admins are busy but as i stated in the opening thread im not disappointed at the admins you guys are doing your best to keep the server going and i know that but im a bit disappointed with the community because i allways thought we were better than this but i guess sometimes people just think that because admins are not here they can do what they want.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 2 users Like Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Yurera, ForceGhost
the thing is i did not get pissed with people mingeing around until some guy started to Tranq iban during his stand up and then just tranqed me for no reason.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate