when your that tired.
i though this would be a good subject because we are all gamers and gamers stay up late and you do stoupid stuff when your tired like i did 5 mins ago i put the cup bac in the fridge instead if the soda and didnt notice until i poured cerial into the milk and put the ceral in the fridge tell what crazy shit you have done while very tired

sorry abotu gramare and spellimg im about to pass out. good night guys and girls.
okay bro listen up, ive once been that tired that i just went down to my bedroom and slept! DAYM!! SNAP!! CRAZY!! right?
(03-10-2012, 10:59 AM)Sommer Wrote: okay bro listen up, ive once been that tired that i just went down to my bedroom and slept! DAYM!! SNAP!! CRAZY!! right?

what the fuck do your parents put a shock collar on you, you dog your crazy man. living the life. XD
well i think it was pretty insane...
u know what i did once when i was tired? i slept... the only logical thing to do
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
I once had chips and dip, and i put my hand in the dip because i didn't pay attention.

I also have poured orange juice in the cerial.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Last time I did an all-nigher I got short-time memory loss, couldn't remember anything
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Sommer