Anonymous
So in this thread we can discuss about Anonymous.

What do you think about em? Why? Why not?
You can ask more questions.

For people who don't know what Anonymous is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)
Anonymous are a bunch of wannabes that want to be famous for hacking that is my opinion but i don't dislike them but i don't like them either.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • blusheep23
they are awesome, Hated it when they hacked PS3 Though one of there statements: We are anonymous, We Do not forgive Smile
The heroes of the internet. They protect os. We should all be grateful. I'm a huge fan of them.

(03-06-2012, 10:47 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Anonymous are a bunch of wannabes that want to be famous for hacking that is my opinion but i don't dislike them but i don't like them either.

Uhm, wannabe's?
They can hack everything on the internet; I don't think wannabe's could do that.

Also it isn't really smart to say things like that on the internet, as they could see it.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • equal
(03-06-2012, 03:03 PM)Jan Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 10:47 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Anonymous are a bunch of wannabes that want to be famous for hacking that is my opinion but i don't dislike them but i don't like them either.

Uhm, wannabe's?
They can hack everything on the internet; I don't think wannabe's could do that.

Also it isn't realy smart to say things like that on the internet, as they could see it.

And you srsly think they would attack people for say that?
(03-06-2012, 04:14 PM)Rezil Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 03:03 PM)Jan Wrote:

Uhm, wannabe's?

Also it isn't realy smart to say things like that on the internet, as they could see it.

And you srsly think they would attack people for say that?

Where did I say they would do it, yes they CAN do it, if you make one guy pissed and if that's an important guy of the group your a bit erhm screwed.
I don't mind them. They aren't people to mess around with.
The following 2 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Anakonda
srsly that ps3 hack just made my days srsly... i could like tease the ps3 players at my school and they got so angry : )
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Bunch of 13 year olds who think scripting=hacking.

Some of the more organized guys like Lulzsec were decent at what they did, but they shit their pants when they started to get arrested.

Anonymous was alright before the Scientology raids a few years back, now they're just preteen fagolas from /b/ who act hardcore over the internet, when the worst they can actually do to you is get your address and ring pizza to your house.
The following 9 users Like Strom's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Nadrick, Haarek, Mahti, Slick Rick, Sommer, Kalist, blusheep23, Havoc