How to get a blue name?
Does anybody know how to get a blue name ?

Gray kinda sucks Cheese
The blue name is for Donators only, if you did infact donate; send a PM about it to Soul or Nudel. They'll activate it for you Smile
(03-05-2012, 06:25 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: The blue name is for Donators only, if you did infect donate; send a PM about it to Soul or Nudel. They'll activate it for you Smile

Ive donated Cheese

Thanks I appreciate your answer Smile
(03-05-2012, 06:25 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: The blue name is for Donators only, if you did infact donate; send a PM about it to Soul or Nudel. They'll activate it for you Smile

[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
so i have to whisper soul or nudel? that explains why my name is gray

EDIT: Sorry meant PM not whisper i have gotten to used to the WoW version of PMs :S
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-05-2012, 07:04 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: so i have to whisper soul or nudel? that explains why my name is gray

EDIT: Sorry meant PM not whisper i have gotten to used to the WoW version of PMs :S

Yeah, it needs be be activated manually be one of them.
ill be doing an automated system tomorrow probably and every 1 will be blue who should be
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • ForceGhost
(03-06-2012, 12:20 AM)Temar Wrote: ill be doing an automated system tomorrow probably and every 1 will be blue who should be

You Never fail to impress me Temar.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Got me there, but i want my name in blue to, is there a way to link my steam acc to my Forum account to get the blue name? (Just wondering since i didn't get it, some friends of mine aswell have the same problem)
(03-06-2012, 11:00 PM)Yurera Wrote: Got me there, but i want my name in blue to, is there a way to link my steam acc to my Forum account to get the blue name? (Just wondering since i didn't get it, some friends of mine aswell have the same problem)

As i stated earlier, it currently needs to be set manually by either Soul or Nudel (Owner or Co-Owner). Just send one of them a PM about it, and they'll take care of it for you Smile