Sending Client Info
I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF IT!!! RAAAAAGE!
naah just kidding Tounge
But seriously. It's like 40-60% of the time when i try to join the server, then it stops at "Sending client info" And it just spins around and stays like that forever...
Then i press cancel, and when i try to join again, it says "steam validation rejected". The only way to fix that is by joining another server, and then joining FL again, or restart Steam. It's not much of a big problem, but It's getting really annoying when It's 5 or 6 times in a row somehow.... Do any of you have any idea how much time it takes to Open Gmod, join, put Gmod down, restart steam and opem Gmod again?? And 5 times in a row... >.< I'm getting so pissed! I should maybe put my knife somewhere else than beside my PC, so i don't start hitting the PC instead of the table! Skeptical Anyone knows how ti stop this if it's possible? Thinking
This is pointless it's not the servers fault, it's fucking garrys i get the same problem just wait 5 mins before trying to join problem solved.
I know it's not the server, Fallen. It happens with almost every server i join if i join it often enough. Thank you anyways Smile
Phew, its nice to have an epic computer Cool
Nothing to do with computers horny. It's gmod....
Happens to me every day Tounge