The entire business with the raid:
first of all do you even know what a clan is? a clan is not like a club. A clan is much close to a gang by todays standards and i doubt that most clans/gangs IRL try diplomacy before starting a war a clan is not a country and seeing as it is not a country it would probably have no interest in diplomacy.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Doesn't fricking matter.
You can go by the clan rules or get out.
If you have another clan war follow this, elect rep's and so on.

(08-19-2011, 08:02 PM)Strom Wrote: Recently during wars I have taken part in there have been a LOT of underhanded tactics to win, such as pretending that clans have no leaders and so on, so I decided to outline some clan war guidelines to make sure this doesn't happen again.

1 - Make sure you have a valid reason to start a war, and make sure you try diplomatic solutions beforehand, wars can be long winded and are often bad for RP, and so should be avoided.

2 - Both sides must elect one representative for the clan, this person should be the most active during the war, and the one who overall decides when the clan is to surrender should the time come. (Both sides must make it Very clear who this person is to the enemy.

3 - If your clan is at war, and you are on the server, set your jobs and join in, although wars can be annoying, especially for newer players who can't afford a lot of guns. If you do not want to take part, leave the clan.

4 - If your clan has been bested by your opponent (For example you have all been captured, and have no way of being freed) Do not refuse to accept defeat, losing is hard but it must be done.

5 - Wars are about attacking and defending, setting up a stronghold is fine but make sure you also attack your enemies.

6 - Attempt to keep wars as far away from the city as possible, this allows RP to continue there.

7 - If one of your clan members has been hostaged, do not act as if you don't care, attempt to rescue him/her, diplomatically or otherwise.

8 - Clan wars are strictly IC. The hostility ends there, any flaming or arguing OOC will result in punishment and/or closing of both clans.

9 - If a war can be ended peacefully, then do so.

10 - When fighting a war you must also follow the rules listed by Killjoy here: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2217

Thread closed, stop arguing and focus on Clan RP, I am not stopping you from having a war, it can be fun and interesting, but do it right.
"first of all do you even know what a clan is? a clan is not like a club. A clan is much close to a gang by todays standards and i doubt that most clans/gangs IRL try diplomacy before starting a war a clan is not a country and seeing as it is not a country it would probably have no interest in diplomacy. "

Sorry to repost, but this just proves that you weren't even following clan rules.

Once again, privelage, not a right. Any repeat and I take away that privelage. Last warning.