For some odd reason i can't see server
For some odd reason i can't see server, i added the v2d map server to my favorites and soon after i left another server the other server disappeared.
So i went to the main internet screen for server and refreshed and i got 1900 results, i typed in "city" in the tags section and all i got was the v 33 server and not the v2d. I think it is me but i don't know. Also if this helps i never joined the server because I'm new, so if you have any ideas can you tell me?Huh
I am not sure but v2d might be down at the moment.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-03-2012, 12:00 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I am not sure but v2d might be down at the moment.

well the post at the help and support section says it is online
Technical difficulties - don't worry, it's not on your side.
(03-03-2012, 12:03 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Technical difficulties - don't worry, it's not on your side.

thanks
the gamebanner that shows how many people are online are not allways 100% up to date sometimes they can say that the server is down when the server actully is online.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Or Vice Versa
If it really does not appear but clearly is online, you can always go for "connect <IP>" in the console.
My favorites are sometimes bugged, maybe because I'm running it on Mac, so I use that...
Dare to think!
Hmm, you guys should be reminded: The Banners for Online/Offline as well as the thread do not update 1 p/s (per second)
Perhaps that information will be useful to place in the 'No More Server Down threads' thread?

Anyway, It wasn't really needed for such a thread either - PMing someone if they experience the same issue would mean it's a server sided problem and Admins have to be contacted - If They Do not experience the problem, it's client side (Your Client (Garry's Mod) / computer / other)

Oh and, I seem to experience this problem some times as well - Sometimes I cant even use connect, while others can.

This issue seems to be solved, requesting lock?