Where did my other unban request go?
NightShade

SoulRipper as console

Both fearless

Me and Dwexx

Well considering my other un ban request wasn't denied it only vanished and I know I didn't delete it. I don't know how many times I have to say sorry to you soul ripper I just love your server so much and I eel lost without it. I am sorry for lieing to you Mr. Soul Ripper. I only wish for you to forgive my actions. I only made fun of your gullibility cause I felt cool but in reality i'm not. So please look deep down in your heart. Sad
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Using a too big picture/more than one in the signature
(03-03-2012, 03:48 PM)NightShade Wrote: NightShade

Its not on there anymore just some other idiot with same name.

SoulRipper as console

Both fearless

Me and Dwexx

Well considering my other un ban request wasn't denied it only vanished and I know I didn't delete it. I don't know how many times I have to say sorry to you soul ripper I just love your server so much and I eel lost without it. I am sorry for lieing to you Mr. Soul Ripper. I only wish for you to forgive my actions. I only made fun of your gullibility cause I felt cool but in reality i'm not. So please look deep down in your heart. Sad

Seriously you should just un ban him he is only a kid and has only been banned like twice counting this.

Dont post here - Next time it'll be a warning
Can you provide a Ban ID please?.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I think I remember this. He was lying to Soul in order to get some items, claiming he lost them or something like this, think the thread got deleted. Soul caught him doing it and banned him for it, seems legit to me.

Pretty much the same as scamming, a no from my side.
Dare to think!
Quote:6810 Banned by SteamID STEAM_0:1:39172688 Lieing about his friend loosing stuff to get a free BMW
Never
Console

It's a No from me.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Scamming is a very serious infraction in our service and it is considered as valid ground for a permanent suspension to be issued. Punishment for scamming staff members should be self-explanatory already.

First things first i never got anything from lieing to Soul. Dwexx got to drive the car for a day i got to do nothing. I get banned when it wasnt even my idea and dwexx got the car and i didn't.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Yeah, Nudel, Killjoy, ForceGhost, this is really based between SoulRipper, not you.

Also i do believe you Admins have no say in situations like this, as you lack the background story. Plus your assumptions of scamming, were not as you think.

They both conceived a plan, which took place in this way.

Dwex got Perma-banned from Fearless

After a perma-ban, apparently the user gets their inventory wiped, along with money, so it was Dwex's idea to ask his friend, Nightshade, to tell SoulRipper that he gifted Dwex a BMW, before he was banned, and he asked if he could keep the gift, and SoulRipper accepted.

This had broke Soul's trust with Nightshade apparently, but the one with the car, and the plot, Dwex, submitted a formal apology which allowed him to get no punishment, while Nightshade got Perma-Banned.

He was going to give him a chance, but apparently he decided to go with the Perma-Ban because Nightshade was "Immature" on the steam chat.

It has been a long time, about 2 months. I feel that he has learned his lesson, and he is such a good role-player and you never really gave him a chance, and he would like one to show he IS mature, and this time has been good for him, but he has suffered through the time, and is sorry.

User warned.
... because your this post is nothing more than an arrogant outburst, with nothing relevant to add to this appeal matter.
Also for further notice, Nevinator was apart of my ban so don't say anything please.
(03-07-2012, 04:35 AM)Nevinator8 Wrote: User warned.
... because your this post is nothing more than an arrogant outburst, with nothing relevant to add to this appeal matter.

Arrogant outburst? Hardly. I think the administrators posting on this are arrogant because they assume they know what happened, and instantly say no, and
Nudelholz had his view of it completely wrong, so just correcting them.

So in fact, it does add to this unban request because they would all just keep saying no to the mention of "scamming."