[DENIED] Tfcat
Player name: Tfcat98 -CoDs-

SteamID (if possible): STEAM_0:1:30666163

Time in GMT: 1:37:25 (is what stood in console when i wrote "Status"..)

Summary: Well me, JukeboxJohnny and another guy that i don't remember the name of, went to the TV/Radio station, and searched it. Tfcat Pulled out a.... weapon and started shooting. We managed to take him and a BMD down, and blew up 2 money printers and five druglabs. Then we searched another room at the station, and we found another two money printers and 5 druglabs. Tfcat just entered the door all of a sudden and walked crouching around in the room.
He broke NLR, but he just watched so we didnt care that much about it.
Suddenly he of course pulls out a big gun and kills the polices that didnt even reach shooting the contras. Only I survived and managed to take him down. I only reached blowing up the two money printers before someone shot me from my right with some rifle and killed me.. My guesses are that it was the BMD that i didnt get the name of, or perhaps the rebel that was wandering around there. It was very disturbing because people just ran around and ble up contraband and some people got shot. But i do know for sure: Tfcat broke NLR hard.

Evidence: Before we searched it, I pressed the F8 butten (recording button) And there should come up a little green square in my left top corner, but it didnt show up. I pressed it several times but it didnt come, so we just started it. And i did have WeGame open... :/ I don't have much more proof than about four people that i dont even think have subscribed on the forum.. Hope this guy gets a ban. Thanks for reading Smile
This isn't the first time he done this. Hes always braking NLR or something.

Him and his 3 friends. If one brakes a rule the others aren't far behind.

But im sorry to say with out evidence I can't really do anything :/

Sorry.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: This isn't the first time he done this. Hes always braking NLR or something.

Him and his 3 friends. If one brakes a rule the others aren't far behind.

But im sorry to say with out evidence I can't really do anything :/

Sorry.
It's mkay, Mikey. Smile You're such a nice guy :3
Soon this minge will be gone! >:]