[Unofficial] [Pas/Agr] E.R.A.D. Union
You folks aren't too smart, I mean Fumuku has got a lot of members and the latest weapon and technology updates; it isn't smart to declare a clan as this to war.
(02-29-2012, 09:30 PM)todcat Wrote: [Image: cooltext654052877.png]

E. Eating
Eating - The ingestion of food to provide for all organisms their nutritional or medicinal needs, particularly for energy and growth.

R. Rectal
Rectal - (From the Latin rectum intestinum, meaning straight intestine) Is the final straight portion of the large intestine in some mammals, and the gut in others, terminating in the anus

A. And
And - ...

D. D*cks
D*cks -The tool used to wean and convert lesbians and virgins into useful, productive members of society. - If you wanna use it remember to use protection tho.

The self titled E.R.A.D. Union has been around for generations.

Background

E.R.A.D. was created by two brothers, who likes to eat rectal d*cks.

Members:

Name: Todcat
Position: Super Eater - Eats 15-30 Rectal D*cks Per Second
Sector: Top Floor

Name:Karma!
Position: Super Eater - Eats 10-25 Rectal D*cks Per Second
Sector: Top Floor

Name: Ginger the Red
Position: Eats 5 Rectal D*cks Per Second
Sector: The Third Floor

Name: Birdgator
Position: Eats 2 Rectal D*cks Per Second
Sector: The Second Floor

Name: Mud
Position: Eats 3 Rectal D*cks Per Second

Name: Mr. Wilson
Position: Eats 3 Rectal D*cks Per Second

Name: [FL:RP] Wweee2345
Sector: The Basement

Name: [FL:RP] M0g
Sector: The First Floor

Name: JackHay
Position: Eats ½ Rectal D*cks Per Second
Sector: The First Floor

Name: [FL:RP] FuttBucker

Name: [FL:RP] Jfox34
Position: Eats 2 Rectal D*cks Per Seconds

Name: neversleepy
Sector: The basement

The classes are as follows:
Super Eater - Co-owner
Eats 5 Rectal D*cks Per Seconds - Gets the key to the rectal d*cks depot.
Eats 3 Rectal D*cks Per Seconds - Gets to hold the key once in a while.
Eats 2 Rectal D*cks Per Seconds - Gets to see the key once in a while.
Eats ½ Rectal D*cks Per Second - Never gets to see the key.

If you are interested in joining the labor force, please talk to a high class force member, or management! Or, make an application here:

Application template:
Steam name:
Previous clans:
Hours:
Times on the server:

Only open this spoil if you got balls.

{Challenge Completed}
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog, Sub-Zero, Dubwub, Elder

Spoiler :
Eating Rectal And D***s

{Challenge Completed}
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Colonel Burger
Ahh, To the Fumuku people looking at this wall. You did not listen to our warnings. You raided and grabbed everything that you could. You pressured the S.A.A. into pulling out in many areas. You didn't realize that we had an army too. We tried to forgive many things... The leader simply turned his head the other way and replied " I doubt it." You did not work with us nor did you try to befriend us. This war is well deserved. I thank the E.R.A.D. Union for following us into battle.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Ah, well. We are the "Marines" of this army of the S.A.A. Alliance. We hit first. And hard. No remorse here people.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(03-02-2012, 08:00 PM)grub Wrote: Ahh, To the Fumuku people looking at this wall. You did not listen to our warnings. You raided and grabbed everything that you could. You pressured the S.A.A. into pulling out in many areas. You didn't realize that we had an army too. We tried to forgive many things... The leader simply turned his head the other way and replied " I doubt it." You did not work with us nor did you try to befriend us. This war is well deserved. I thank the E.R.A.D. Union for following us into battle.

Grub from my perspective i think you guys are going way to far with this again FUMUKU is way stronger then what you think and i think your messing with the wrong clan dude.
(03-02-2012, 09:40 PM)SomeGuy Wrote:
(03-02-2012, 08:00 PM)grub Wrote: Ahh, To the Fumuku people looking at this wall. You did not listen to our warnings. You raided and grabbed everything that you could. You pressured the S.A.A. into pulling out in many areas. You didn't realize that we had an army too. We tried to forgive many things... The leader simply turned his head the other way and replied " I doubt it." You did not work with us nor did you try to befriend us. This war is well deserved. I thank the E.R.A.D. Union for following us into battle.

Grub from my perspective i think you guys are going way to far with this again FUMUKU is way stronger then what you think and i think your messing with the wrong clan dude.
^

[Image: 9771534.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Coffee Jr, The_Alpha_Dog
I enjoy when you keep getting cocky. Just wait.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
(03-02-2012, 11:00 PM)todcat Wrote: I enjoy when you keep getting cocky. Just wait.

Im not being cocky the only people who i think will be a threat to FUMUKU is [FL:RP] FuttBucker and [FL:RP] Wweee2345!!
(03-02-2012, 11:00 PM)todcat Wrote: I enjoy when you keep getting cocky. Just wait.

If it's like the thousands of contrafarms I've busted in the past... Feel free to sign the papers of unconditional surrender.