Blacklisted as President for 300 min
Star 
Name: Your Steam name Marc=Perh---> YES
Time/Date: 22:53 GMT + 1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20658928

Blacklisted Job/Tool: President/Dictator

Admin who blacklisted you: PrivateToast

Why should we Unblacklist you: I was President/Dictator.. and I made some rules and assum people that I would use the Gas champer but insted of calling Gas Champer I said Auschwitz and then people started no nazism and I told name.. I will give the OOC chat of it

(OOC) [FL:RP] Zzzzap [PB]: No nazism
(OOC) Marc=Perh --> YES!: It's not nazism ??
(OOC) [FL:RP] Zzzzap [PB]: Auschwitz? Are you retarded?
(OOC) Marc=Perh --> YES!: Nazisme is agianst jews and I'm not.. When we have a gas champer why not use it??

and then Andreas demoted/blacklisted me for president for 300 minutes

I was like wtf I was just to call it a thing people knew I mean it's like saying let's go to England insted of saying United kingdom??

it was private toast not andreas
andreas isnt even on the server, where did you get his name from?
(Broadcast) Ronald James: It will be ekstrem rules doing to many crimes will result in our fine Auschwitz cam

Explain why you make that broadcast.
(Broadcast) Ronald James: It will be ekstrem rules doing to many crimes will result in our fine Auschwitz cam

I know what I said but but Auschwitz is just what I call the gas champer I never said all jews have to be gassed or something like that
Auschwitz is a camp where jews got killed so therefor i say it stays also you should be happy i wasnt on, else it would been longer cause using those words and names DO offend me
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I personally would have banned you.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
expired