Prop cars and nocollided walls
I just wonder, i got banned for setting up nocollided walls, is nocollided walls still a block, when everything can pass trough?? And also, a admin got pissed because i used not freezed police car props for my roadblock. Anyway, is those legal to use?
I think you need to tell then that its drivable through. And its illeagel to block on the road. IF you get an admins permission it may work.
The admin knew it was drivable trough, and it wasnt actually a roadblock, its totally possible to drive trough it, the stuff wasnt freezed, and some of it breakable. When i showed the admin that you can go throug the walls, he removed them and banned me without me having a chance to say anything Sad

>
John Fisher: Wtf?
General Ketchup: look
General Ketchup: no block (At this point i moved in and out of the wall)
John Fisher: Its still block...
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
>
Banned for 24 hours Sad

I dont think this is fair :'(
(07-06-2010, 03:36 PM)heinze Wrote: Banned for 24 hours Sad

I dont think this is fair :'(
This was completely fair, blocking off the tunnel to villa's, roadblocks and disrespecting an admins decision... They're all in the "Rules" Now go read them...
Quote:This was completely fair, blocking off the tunnel to villa's, roadblocks and disrespecting an admins decision... They're all in the "Rules" Now go read them...

1. I didnt block off the tunnel, anything could pass.
2. I didnt block the road, because you could drive straight through it. ALSO he told me the road block was ok, since you could drive through it, and i didnt use the propcars as he said.
3. I DID WHAT THE ADMIN SAID. Ok, I didnt like what he told me, but i still followed it.

Exept the tunnel part... oh, no wait, i coulden't do what he told me, because he banned me!

At the tunnel part i would have moved the nocollided walls straight away, but i didnt have the time.

I havent seen a rule that says nocollided props which isnt a block for anything actually is a prop block? Well, ok, when i think over it, the rule "Keypad for every prop blocking" might rape me good in this posission, but the prop wasnt actually blocking.... ?

An that was the actual reason i got banned, like it was a little problem with the propcars, which i didnt use anymore (I used them before without any admin bathering) and the "propblock" (Block or not?) Something the rules dont says anything concretely at. The roadblock was approved by the admin, because it was possible to drive straight through...

So it's banning me for breaking rules who actually arent there, or some near by rules that can be misconstrued .. ? I dont think THAT's fair .. :S
If he did do as the admin say the admin made a bad decission. But remember the admins word are final, even tho its a lame rule which goes against the human rights.

But remember this admins aint god or allmighty. They will do wrong or bad decissions, its just the way of humans. My suggest is just to survive the ban which is soon done. Then start with new pages and dont hold grudge against the admin who banned you.

See you in game tomorrow.
First of all you were acting very unrespectful opposite me, set up roadblocks all of the time for no reason, spawning Prop cars which is actually not allowed, I told you that and you disrespected it.

Then you set up a stupid plate at the beginning of the tunnel, I know it was nocollided, still you were building in the middle on the street and doing the biggest FailRP there and that's the reason for the ban.
So no discussion about that. Admin decision = final decision.
Dare to think!
even tho admin decissions may be wrong.

BTW nudel Germany better win WM or else its epic fail.
(07-06-2010, 07:27 PM)Paven Wrote: If he did do as the admin say the admin made a bad decission. But remember the admins word are final, even tho its a lame rule which goes against the human rights.

But remember this admins aint god or allmighty. They will do wrong or bad decissions, its just the way of humans. My suggest is just to survive the ban which is soon done. Then start with new pages and dont hold grudge against the admin who banned you.

See you in game tomorrow.

Yeah, i totally agree, i got angry for the admins rules, i may disrespected the rules, but i still followed what he said. I will follow the admins rules, but i had no idea prop cars was illegal, as i said admins earlier accepted it :S And i dont think it's me to blame when another admin says it's not allowed to use, ok, i will go ahead and remove it as i did, but dont blame me for spawning the car the first time, because i cant see anything about propcars in rules :/ But ok, noone's perfect, it's pretty sattisfying to ban someone when you are angry Tounge

Quote:...
Then you set up a stupid plate at the beginning of the tunnel, I know it was nocollided, still you were building in the middle on the street and doing the biggest FailRP there and that's the reason for the ban.

And the tunnel thingy, earlier someone did the same, but worse, they made a hudge fading door in the tunnel with a keypad, i couldent get pass it so i asked a admin if it was legal to seagl off a whole partition of a map like that with a keypad, and that was like totally cool for him.
And i come and do the same, no, not the same, it was open for everyone, and i get banned without possibility to say anything Sad

Ok, admins make the final decision, but some admins ban people for somethings other admins says is totally cool!
I will accept the rules of the admin/s who's currently playing.

BUT

I want to say one thing, before you ban someone, tell them what they do wrong, and give them a chance, ONE chance is all i'm asking for. Because its kind of fail when you get banned straight away for something another admin said wuz ok, or something the rules dont say anything about. Like, introduce me to YOUR rule before you ban me for 24h, plzzz Smile

Thats all i'm asking for Smile
i like om noms :3