Toxic Leakage RP.
How about announsing planed event's on the forum, like Realife hollyday's ingame or... well anything realy, cuz I want some good RP to partisupate in...

Templet example

Event name:
When?:
Where (server, location on the server):
Is it a public Event?:
If this is a large event, do you have Admin approval?(If admin make the event then this is optional):
*insert another reqirement field*:
I just eish i coulded be there!server was full *sadface*
Wish we can have more events like this in the future so all the new players could have some fun moments here aswell.
Planning to do this again? Looks awesome, wish I could have been there.
The player who made this was banned... If I can get a few people and to get "trails" to work, I might try this. :/
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The "Banned" person was a admin, but he retired. I don't realy know why he is banned, can someone explane?
(04-24-2012, 05:04 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: The "Banned" person was a admin, but he retired. I don't realy know why he is banned, can someone explane?

huh
Im not very into thw whole situation but Force moved to NV community and then Noodels posted something about "we all coo'".
Then there was a flaming comment war on the thread about why they left, if it was correct to leave like that, similarities between NV and FL, etc.
I dint actually read it btw. More detail is in one of the forum threads posted by noodel on the subject :V
Everyone who had any relation with NV, even while still being FL member or FL donator got banned from forums and servers.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.