Is it safe to donate now?
hey!

Some users on evocity_v2d said that i should wait wth donation. Something is wrong with donations now?
I'm not aware of a problem with donating at this moment..
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
the donation system is working just fine, just make sure you LEAVE the server before you do so

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Donated! 10USD.

Please make a good use out of it Smile
People will say it isn't safe to donate if the server isn't very stable that day.
Respectfully,

Hooter
They were probably talking about the current server downtime, and that you should wait until it gets better
The donation system is extremely secure. It's also seperate from the servers, it's safe to donate I believe.
(02-25-2012, 06:39 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: The donation system is extremely secure. It's also seperate from the servers, it's safe to donate I believe.

I don't see how it would be separate from the servers seen as it has to change data values within the server files?
It probably connects to a different server? That's.. possible. Just like, your on your computer, this website is hosted on a server and your connecting to it.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
(02-25-2012, 06:41 PM)Connor Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 06:39 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote: The donation system is extremely secure. It's also seperate from the servers, it's safe to donate I believe.

I don't see how it would be separate from the servers seen as it has to change data values within the server files?

But that doesn't mean your donation won't go through. It always will. If it doesn't auto update you just have to ask Soul or Nudel and they will be more than happy to help.