Ban request: Yoni & Race
Name of player: Yoni and Race.

SteamID: Yoni: STEAM_0:0:47675355
Race: STEAM_0:1:28569760

Time in GMT: Around 14:00 - 14:21

Server: v33x

Summary: I was rebel, building at MTL with some other rebel friends. Suddenly we meet Race outside, and i tell him to go away, and he keep saying "Ok, i'm leaving". Then him and Yoni kills my friend. Later, they kill me through a wall (Maybe because i typed /request I'm getting raided at MTL!" and they get in the house. They are unemployed with the custom job "Criminal".

They violate the rule jobs rule 3. "When you are unemployed you can have a custom job, but not a job wich include rulebreaking."

Evidence: My friends Civilization and Tazy.

Edit: they told me that they have special permission to do this by SoulRipper.

first of all Criminal Job is alowe to Every one.

Second you had Base with contra and Drugs.

Thierd your friend taked out m4 and tryed to kill me(i got left 20 hp)

so after 5min we killed your friend and broke to your home(Reson for killing he shoted us(we didnt die)Reson for Breaking the house(Contra and Drugs)

thats it. we didnt do any thing that Broke Rules.

admins Check Records if you dont belive my story.

thanks,race.
They broke into my house and killed me for no reason at all, i had been on the server for barely a minute, then Yoni RDM'd pretty much the entire server.

I only recorded him RDMing a cop once, but he had 26 kills on scoreboard within 15minutes... Will post video when its uploaded
Im sorry if i dont have the sufficient right to post here, if i dont then delete this post.

(02-29-2012, 02:46 PM)Race Wrote: first of all Criminal Job is alowe to Every one.

Second you had Base with contra and Drugs.

Thierd your friend taked out m4 and tryed to kill me(i got left 20 hp)

so after 5min we killed your friend and broke to your home(Reson for killing he shoted us(we didnt die)Reson for Breaking the house(Contra and Drugs)

thats it. we didnt do any thing that Broke Rules.

admins Check Records if you dont belive my story.

thanks,race.

Maybe you didn't break any rules, but hell if i was shot at i wouldn't come back five minutes later, i would stay away.

And yes he told you to get away several times and you didn't do it. That means he had the rights to kill you.

Actually you did break a rule called 'type shooting' its when you see someone behind a wall with "talking" over their head you are not allowed to shoot him, when you see this its OOC and therefore you were Metagaming
This is one of the biggest rules to break

Just Sayin,
first of all me and yoni as been on the server more then 2 hours,admin check's Logs.

second,he was on the server more then half an hour and he had contra band in hes room we heard them. this the reson to break.

thanks for listening,race.
(03-01-2012, 01:53 PM)Race Wrote: first of all me and yoni as been on the server more then 2 hours,admin check's Logs.

second,he was on the server more then half an hour and he had contra band in hes room we heard them. this the reson to break.

thanks for listening,race.

So you being on 2 hours means your allowed to RDM half the server?

If you saying you heard my contra and i had been on for half an hour that is completely untrue, i didn't even get any money from my contra you raided that fast.

denied - no evidence