Is there a way to get unban from perma ban?
OMG i could donate if you like just dont put me on perma! Thats 2nd good server i have been banned from...
Lawl... There are many things you can buy. Even wimen. But there's one thing you Can't buy: To be able to play on a good RP server like Fearless without being banned for minging ;D
(10-26-2010, 06:02 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Lawl... There are many things you can buy. Even wimen. But there's one thing you Can't buy: To be able to play on a good RP server like Fearless without being banned for minging ;D

derp derp derp
Health is the only thing Tounge
-Signature removed-
Well, maybe you should find a nice server, and try to play real there and not minge for once ;D
(10-26-2010, 05:54 PM)losbergs Wrote: OMG i could donate if you like just dont put me on perma! Thats 2nd good server i have been banned from...

No, you can't bribe us.

If it's the 2nd server, I would think about myself because there is something YOU are doing wrong, so don't ask other to help you, just help yourself.
Dare to think!
(10-26-2010, 06:30 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Well, maybe you should find a nice server, and try to play real there and not minge for once ;D

or buy one.
-Signature removed-
Did They try an Unban Request? :o
(10-27-2010, 07:52 PM)Elmo Wrote: Did They try an Unban Request? :o

Yea, but he has too much of the minge-syndrom, you see Tounge
Is there a cure? D:
(10-27-2010, 08:13 PM)Elmo Wrote: Is there a cure? D:

Sorry, Miss losbergs, but it seems that your friend has lost a big ammount of respect-blood , and this has caused a permanent ban-disease which will not leave. I'm sorry.
8]