Unban Req - Joey Skylynx
Your name: Joey Skylynx

Your ban ID: 6977

Banned by: Private Toast

Server: Both

Involved: The BR/Event have several people involved. [I ain't naming all of them in otherwords.]

Why we should unban you: The Ban Request which was proposed against me was done during a period in which I was working on my hobo tower[which scales 3-4 floors]. During this period I was just putting on the floors and elevating upward with the walls and such, and some users decided to jump into it, and climb onto the roof to minge about.
Is this my fault? Not really... I was just building. The dupe as of presently is fully covered off with non-breakable props to prevent people from using the tower as a propclimbable structure. Let alone do I dare spawn the structure without an admins approval[you can ask several admins about this].
If it means anything to the ban request...

If you want pictures of the hobo tower, just ask. It's completely blocked off with a roof.
Look the pictures. and say that again.
Quote:It's completely blocked off with a roof.

I say the ban is fully deserved.
Let me say this again.
That wasn't the full building. The full building is one floor higher then that, and has a blocked off roof, and wall-line. I was still building, but people were using it to get onto the roofs[not my fault when I'm telling them not too].
I didn't gather any evidence because I didn't see any point at the period of the time[nor was I asked to]. You didn't even give me warning that the ban was occuring or offer me to grab evidence/proof that I'm not lieing about the third floor being a floor with a patio and blocked off roof.
Did this Ban come as a result of the ban request or another seperate incident?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
joey skylynx have right. he block the way to the roof.
(02-24-2012, 05:07 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Let me say this again.
That wasn't the full building. The full building is one floor higher then that, and has a blocked off roof, and wall-line. I was still building, but people were using it to get onto the roofs[not my fault when I'm telling them not too].
I didn't gather any evidence because I didn't see any point at the period of the time[nor was I asked to]. You didn't even give me warning that the ban was occuring or offer me to grab evidence/proof that I'm not lieing about the third floor being a floor with a patio and blocked off roof.

You still did it?
I always stood on my hobo tower and never devianted onto the roof of the detail building. I was always on the hobo tower.
(02-24-2012, 05:13 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Did this Ban come as a result of the ban request or another seperate incident?

Result of the ban request in which I stated several times I was willing to get the finished image of the building.
We need to see this screenshot then..
I don't have one... As said before, I never grabbed one because it wasn't requested.
I agree with PrivateToast then.