Photoshop.
is it only me being driven to madness because of Photoshop? i mean i have homework to do in photoshop and it seems like my tools wont work sometimes does this only happend to me or is it something that have happened to you guys also?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Are you by any chance using a 64bit version?
i have no idea but i would guess so.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Whats your homework, if its something fun I will do it for you Tounge
well my homework or rather work i need to do to not be kicked out of school is that i need to first of all make a Stopmotion movie with wich i am using Photoshop to move around characters and change color of the background and i also need to make a Surealism picture (you know a picture where you take like a field and put into the picture so it looks like there are objects there that would be impossible IRL)
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(02-22-2012, 01:36 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well my homework or rather work i need to do to not be kicked out of school is that i need to first of all make a Stopmotion movie with wich i am using Photoshop to move around characters and change color of the background and i also need to make a Surealism picture (you know a picture where you take like a field and put into the picture so it looks like there are objects there that would be impossible IRL)

Yeah, I did a stop motion in college as part of an assignment, boring as hell.
Indeed it is especially when some tools in Photoshop wont work for me so i cant cut out my Character im using so im stuck with a incomplete Stopmotion movie risking to be kicked out.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I can only make little rank images Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • equal
i wish i could do more stuff than i can at the moment the only things i can make is like greetingcards and i have been an IT student and used Photoshop for about 7 months now so either something is wrong with me or im just to lazy to learn photoshop
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'll make a video tutorial on how to use some tools in photoshop, especially cutting out and stuff.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog