Servers
Patience is key here, granted i want the servers online as much as anyone. But I'm not going to be constantly nagging about it, Soul is working hard to get them back online.
The following 1 user Likes Serpent Lord's post:
  • Will1281
Wait... IS he working on it? Equalizer said he was "holidaying" all day... is he doing other stuff? Or is he trying to get them up?
(02-21-2012, 01:10 AM)TwilightSparkle Wrote: Wait... IS he working on it? Equalizer said he was "holidaying" all day... is he doing other stuff? Or is he trying to get them up?

It'll probatly be up soon, well he is trying to get a 'FL free holiday'.
I'm fine with that, I went outside today. I feel burned. So I came back inside, and watched Youtube, played Minecraft and downloaded more garrymod mods to add to my collection.
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
Servers are back up and working again, I'm hoping it stays like this.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Anakonda
They keep crashing... Why in the holy mother of god those hackers are attacking this server?

Is there any possibility to avoid thse attacks? Maybe move to another server provider?
(02-21-2012, 01:38 PM)Eggtooth Wrote: They keep crashing... Why in the holy mother of god those hackers are attacking this server?

Is there any possibility to avoid thse attacks? Maybe move to another server provider?

Doesn't make a difference to them, all the attackers have to do is attack a different IP then.

And no. There is no easy way to solve this.
Dare to think!
Nadrick posted a nice thread about this? It should be up on the sticky's.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
check my Signature for Nad's thread Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]