All my stuff is gone?
Hello Sad
I have posted a thread here because all my rp stuff is gone.
i mean cars, guns, and my donator status.

What happend is that my garrys mod crashed and then i rejoined but when i came in to the server i didnt had anything. and i got serval peapols who saw it happend >Sad

So i hoped you guys could help me?
(10-24-2010, 01:18 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Hello Sad

What happend is that my garrys mod crashed and then i rejoined but when i came in to the server i didnt had anything. and i got serval peapols who saw it happend >Sad

I doubt anybody can see what is happening in your inventory except for Soul or Fallen, that's why we will fait for one of them to check what you got in your inventory and then we'll see what happens.
Dare to think!
(10-24-2010, 01:21 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 01:18 PM)Techno Boy Wrote: Hello Sad

I doubt anybody can see what is happening in your inventory except for Soul or Fallen, that's why we will fait for one of them to check what you got in your inventory and then we'll see what happens.

No i dont mean inventory, but i mean whit donator status, because i was it right before and when i rejoined it was gone.
Wow Technoboy you dont got anymore donater days becuase you have been banned.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Write me a PM with the stuff you lost and I sort it out,
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.