Another budding admin has joined the crew!
Thanks for all the "Congratz's" i look forward to spending many night zapping minges and RPing with everyone!
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I'm.. so happeh for you. Now these points of data make a beautiful.. anyway. GOOD JOB <3 You will be a BRILLIANT Admin

Love Fluffeh <3
FUMUKU
WAS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO FEARLESS RP

UNBAN BLACKDOG
The following 1 user Likes Aoixification's post:
  • ForceGhost
Haha, Well done buddy!
Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese Cheese
Now you can get access to that Admin guide you wanted! I remember that inquiry about it Tounge
Thanks Thanks guys!

@ Serpent - Not until i pass Trial!
Congratz Forcey! A'lil late tho :3
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • ForceGhost
(02-20-2012, 06:41 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: @ Serpent - Not until i pass Trial!

*Me prepares the mashed potatoes, shaving cream, sulphur, boiling lard and weak coffee for the TEST*
Nice congrats you will make a good admin!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(02-20-2012, 11:59 AM)Faustie Wrote:
(02-20-2012, 06:41 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: @ Serpent - Not until i pass Trial!

*Me prepares the mashed potatoes, shaving cream, sulphur, boiling lard and weak coffee for the TEST*

I've already been Man-hacked and Hit by a fridge Tounge