Ban Reason
ToS

Staff Member: Avgar

Involved users
Not sure

Why should you be unbanned?
Posting on behalf of MisterBobbie

Alright, so this is the story:

So it all started one day, with the leaking of the FL game mode, by LivKX.
I was like really great friends with LivKX, so I indeed got my hands on the Gamemode.
So then there was this guy who got permanently banned from FL, he came to me and asked me if I had the game mode, so I said: "I do have the leaked game mode, yes. But I'm not going to give you that, its kind of private yet but what I can give u is my TownRP (Modified Applejack). He then said yes and I sold him the game mode for like 6$. After that the guy made a thread saying I sold the CityRP FL game mode to him, which I never did.

In addition, I would like to mention that I know getting a leaked version of the FL game mode was a bad idea in the first place, but you got to remember I was really young at the time and I simply made a stupid decision. It's literally been ages since then and I can guarantee nothing similar to that will ever happen again. I might have missed a thing or two on that story and I'm sorry if I did but as I mentioned it's been a long time since that happened.

Lastly, I would like to mention that there have been other cases of users selling the game mode with full proof ( transactions etc ) and they still did get unbanned.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my UBR.

Have a great day/night!
If you do not even have the time to make a new UBR and just copy then paste the old one, why would we even look more into this?
Greetings Fultz,

I honestly think that my last UBR was not really looked into, at the time there were many UBR's and mine was close to getting approved as per rule 6c of the courthouse. So the staff team at the time rushed to take a decision. I re-posted the same one ( with just a small addition ) because I did not feel as I had anything else to add. I do now realize that it looks as if I am putting no effort into this or that I have no real interest to get unbanned but I can assure you that this is not the case. I really do wish for my suspension to be lifted so I can return to FL.
Hey Bobbie,

After some thought, I have decided to go ahead and give you a second chance on our platform.

Approved and welcome back.