Browser Switch
(01-01-2020, 05:16 PM)General Rickets Wrote: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST SIGNED IN TO LAUGH AT THIS

STAFF APPLICATIONS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT GETS BETTER

Fearless was THE CityRP server, what on earth have you done.

o7 FL

Fearless was THE 3rd most populated CityRP server.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 2 users Like ryan!'s post:
  • Mist, General Rickets
We are already seeing a dramatic increase in new players
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, PhantomSolaris
I'm actually a fan of democracy...

It killed passivRP, I think. Like, have you ever played darkrp. There's no way the server is gonna progress in a good way from now. I really loved that there were actively coming new updates to fl. But this isn't the right step I think. There was something special about Fearless, like back then there were so many passivrp people but the number was shriking over the whole time and now there are only these people with anime profile pics (love u pollux n Arny) and woman skins raiding nexus while spamming medkits
(01-04-2020, 03:48 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote: I'm actually a fan of democracy...

It killed passivRP, I think. Like, have you ever played darkrp. There's no way the server is gonna progress in a good way from now. I really loved that there were actively coming new updates to fl. But this isn't the right step I think. There was something special about Fearless, like back then there were so many passivrp people but the number was shriking over the whole time and now there are only these people with anime profile pics (love u pollux n Arny) and woman skins raiding nexus while spamming medkits

And you think that's all because of a category switch from CityRP to DarkRP?
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • Haarek, Mr. Flaminator, , Dimitris, Lewwings, Archer, ryan!
(01-04-2020, 03:54 PM)Jan Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 03:48 PM)Watts Brothers Wrote: I'm actually a fan of democracy...

And you think that's all because of a category switch from CityRP to DarkRP?
It's not but it aren't making it any better.. The community voted, but why? If ur gonna switch anyways dont pretent that you let the people decide
I have mixed feelings about this. It will probably attract more players, but are those the players we want to attract?

Are people without RP experience hopeless, or is it an opportunity to evolve?

I find this is an interesting and risky decision at the same time. However taking risks can achieve better results. 

And if it doesn't work out, it's a 1-minute job to rename it back!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Edned, rino, Spartan_KCT, Slaint, PhantomSolaris
(01-05-2020, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I have mixed feelings about this. It will probably attract more players, but are those the players we want to attract?

I find this is an interesting and risky decision at the same time. However taking risks can achieve better results. 

[Image: 37dd02c4f4c89f7821fe6b30a0c3d467.jpg]
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 3 users Like Edned's post:
  • De CodeerHeer, Mist, Idea
(01-05-2020, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I have mixed feelings about this. It will probably attract more players, but are those the players we want to attract?

I don't think you can afford to be too picky.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The following 1 user Likes MrFinnConlon's post:
  • Lewwings
(01-05-2020, 10:10 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: And if it doesn't work out, it's a 1-minute job to rename it back!

If only Sad
Regards,
Connnnnnnn

Consider giving me a rep point here.

The following 2 users Like Conn's post:
  • Edned, Pollux
The server rank has increased 75 places since the category switch; there is also a higher number of players at peak hours, FL has not seen such numbers in a very long time. Last night it was 60 people online.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Joe Joe, Idea