RedPanda
Your Name: Jessica Mensaert

Accused Staff Member: RedPanda

Involved users
Jessica Mensaert
RedPanda

Date & Time (GMT): 18/12/19 @ 23:45 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
Im making this Post/Thread beceause i belive that there may be a case of "Favoritism" going on at the Admin/Mod side of players.

After getting banned for 3 days (Currently) for 1 rule wich i broke,
i watched the thread/post on a pr i posted.
In that pr is someone (im not pointing names) ,
whom broke "multiple" rules all together in 1 gaming session / time span.

Yet... while im still looking at that same post/thread now the person doesnt seem to get punished/banned for their Multiple faulty actions.

This is also called Favoritism. its seen in a lot of corupt governements and even in bussineses today
While this is a unfair practice it shouldnt be allowed.
Nor does Favoritism belong on a team of admins whom are supposed to treat every player the same as they all have to follow the same rules. wheter your a admin, a mod, trial mod, dev, teacher, etc... all the rules aply in the same level to everyone.

Favoritism is not acceptable and totally unfair.

I wish that this post gets looked at by more than one Admin.

Evidence :

https://gyazo.com/16b806b2e5500a7df3b021cbbf43c582
The PR i made with the person who broke multiple rules. (wich was being reviewed by RedPanda)

https://gyazo.com/415f9b9753455eb0d1a30440c2747022
The PR i made at the bottom end of the last page, to show that there has nothing been done about the PR by redpanda

https://gyazo.com/24140d58b65dcb8c7c216b70c2fa78d0
The blacklist page to show that the person(s) from my PR has(have) not been blacklisted (if)

https://gyazo.com/5087b23f8d225cb8c7ddf8148a3b8a4a
The bans page to show that i have been banned for 1 thing but the person(s) from my PR has(have) not been banned (if)

This looks very very much like Favoritism. and for sure when thinking about the fact that my pr was posted much sooner than the pr that got me banned. (wrong order, punishing people whom broke one rule, not punishing people whom broke multiple rules = Favoritism)

Favoritism?

Have a day off Or 3 Wink 

INVOVLED as i posted the PR
(12-18-2019, 11:09 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: Favoritism?

Have a day off Or 3 Wink 

INVOVLED as i posted the PR
Fine.

Edit: Involved User(s):
Jessica Mensaert
RedPanda
MonkeyDustFTW
[involved as im in the PR they're talking about]

the PR hasn't been accepted nor denied (at the time of me making this reply) the PR you made was a fairly big one that could take time just because he replied to it doesn't mean the PR has been dealt with
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-18-2019, 11:21 PM)Flex Wrote: [involved as im in the PR they're talking about]

the PR hasn't been accepted nor denied (at the time of me making this reply) the PR you made was a fairly big one that could take time just because he replied to it doesn't mean the PR has been dealt with

2nd Edit: Involved User(s) Update:

Jessica Mensaert
Redpanda
MonkeyDustFTW
Flex

Information Edit: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid839254
What you have to realize Jessica is that your PR was on 3 people with over 1 hour of footage... The other PR was legit 10-20 second video its not favoritism at all
(12-18-2019, 11:39 PM)MonkeyDustFTW Wrote: What you have to realize Jessica is that your PR was on 3 people with over 1 hour of footage... The other PR was legit 10-20 second video its not favoritism at all

1 Hour of footage can show more Inormation vs 10 - 20 second of footage.
if only a admin has the patience to watch it from beginning to end and look at everything instead of showing shortened versions wich skip over possible important parts wich would make a huge difference.

Collecting information about a situation is much more important than shortening a video to make its easy to upload or to make it quick and easy to watch, while potentially cutting off important parts.

Example: When you watch a security recording from overnight. you also dont wacht 10 - 20 seconds of it. you watch it completely from beginning to end. beceause there might just be important information in that whole recording.
Hi Jessica,

I'll address each point you made one by one:

• Just because you broke one rule doesn't make it any less important than someone who broke multiple.
  • You were still looking at the PR as unlike the other PR's it had around 30 MINUTES of evidence to sift through, time out of my day which could be much better spent on other things.
  • Favouritism would have seen me let them off entirely or not review your PR, those who blatantly broke the rules with ill intention were punished.
  • I am fair in what I do, if you wish to dispute this I can provide screenshot evidence.
  •  I took up the case 11 hours after it was posted and gave instruction which you followed 2 hours later. I then had to find time to look into the evidence as it wasn't exactly a 5 minute job, hence the slow (but not even slow) reply.
  • It should be quite apparent that when the PR hasn't been dealt with there would be no punishments.
  • Once again, the time the PR is posted doesn't reflect when it will be reviewed. I've dealt with 4 PR's in the past 24 hours, I'll deal with them in whatever order I see fit or the most time efficient for me.
If you have any further questions just ask.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]
(12-18-2019, 11:53 PM)RedPanda Wrote: Hi Jessica,

I'll address each point you made one by one:

• Just because you broke one rule doesn't make it any less important than someone who broke multiple.
  • You were still looking at the PR as unlike the other PR's it had around 30 MINUTES of evidence to sift through, time out of my day which could be much better spent on other things.
  • Favouritism would have seen me let them off entirely or not review your PR, those who blatantly broke the rules with ill intention were punished.
  • I am fair in what I do, if you wish to dispute this I can provide screenshot evidence.
  •  I took up the case 11 hours after it was posted and gave instruction which you followed 2 hours later. I then had to find time to look into the evidence as it wasn't exactly a 5 minute job, hence the slow (but not even slow) reply.
  • It should be quite apparent that when the PR hasn't been dealt with there would be no punishments.
  • Once again, the time the PR is posted doesn't reflect when it will be reviewed. I've dealt with 4 PR's in the past 24 hours, I'll deal with them in whatever order I see fit or the most time efficient for me.
If you have any further questions just ask.

Edit: On redpanda's forum profile frost makes loads of informal comments that could convey favouritism

https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?ac...&uid=18433
Frost made 2 comments on my profile, one which is a sly insult which I take as a joke. The other is a responding comment to me congratulating him on having the most hours in FL's history. Don't see how this conveys me showing favouritism to Frost at all.
Kind Regards,
RedPanda
Fearless Veteran

Did I help you today? +Rep
[Image: f9VS5YA.png]